HOW TO GET RID OF FLAB?

Lina

Hi Cathe,

I've heard great things about your videos and am about to purchase Maximum Intensity. I have a question though, I lost over 30 lbs and have kept it off for 3 years now. Currently, I am a size 4 however I am so flabby and have lost so much muscle tone. Is it possible to rebuild it and define my muscles or am I doomed????

Hi Lina!

I hope Cathe will have time to pop in here but if not, I would definitely suggest the PS series for toning. It is excellent and it goes so fast when you do the tapes. Well, Strong Legs & Abs seem to go on & on forever, but guaranteed, you will feel them when you are done. I am assuming that you mean Maximum Intensity Strength?? This is a great total body workout. There is also BodyMax (Keep in mind you get discounts the more you order!!)BM is a cross training tape that incorporates step & a circuit section (5 Cycles). There is also upper body & lower body strength work for endurance. Cathe had suggested this tape to me for shocking my metabolism. It is a very fun tape. Well now~~Have I spent enuf of your $$$.
wink.gif
Just a few suggestions, take them or leave them. You will not go wrong with whatever video you pick. They all are awesome!!

DebbieH

Congratulations

on losing 30 lbs and keeping it off for 3 years!! That's great!

All of Cathe's tapes are great. That being said, if I were to pick one tape or series to increase muscle (thereby decreasing flab) it would have to be the PS series. MIS (maximum intensity strength) is also a great all over strength workout. They both complement each other very well. You can't go wrong with either of them but, if you are really looking for gaining muscle, I'd go with the PS series. Of course, you'll want to get MIS after that
happy.gif

Alli
happy.gif

Hi Lina!!

That's my aunt's name
happy.gif
! I'm sure Cathe will answer, but I don't think you are doomed. You can build muscle and have beautiful curves!! I agree with the others, PS Series is probably the way to go. But I personally think these are the tapes to get: PS, MIS, The New 8-pak, and BodyMax. With these tapes you will gaining strength in no time
wink.gif
! Good Luck! Let us know what you decide!

Lina, check out the other forums

In the Open Discussion Forum there's a thread entitled "Nutritionist?" in which we have been discussing that very important aspect of fitness and leaness at length!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.