How stupid is this?

Marla, I was talking about the girl who chewed YOU out. I feel like both the post that you left and Lori left was blown way up. I understood what you said, and I know that Lori wouldn't hurt her dogs (I have had dogs and know, like kids, you just can't control their actions, especially when you are not looking) and you were giving constructive criticism about not leaving any room for signs of negligence in her post, and yes, when you write something it is open for criticism by all. I just think that some people do not have to be so rude and angry and post such mean things, particularly the girl that proved your case. That was completely uncalled for.

Missy

This is drama for me! I am a SAHM. The most drama I have all week is cleaning the speghetti stain out of the carpet before DH gets home! And cleaning the walls where dinner was thrown. Is that pathetic?

Missy:eek:

>Man, you're sheltered if you think there's drama on this
>board.}(

Hmmmm....must be the pms bug that is leaving me with that "dramatic" and "sheltered" feeling.

I wish we could just drop this now. I think or hope that we all understand now.Didn't mean for this to go this far.:)

I admit...I am pmsing:) And I am never around much drama...I run from it actually.I never was a drama queen...didn't care for them either:)

All I meant by the sheltered comment was that I've posted on boards that make this one look like nursery school:)

Wait a minute. Nursery school can be pretty brutal, can't it?:p

Shelley,

Oh I didn't take offense at all. I am just saying that I am pms'n so I may just feel more sheltered today anyhow. LOL! And yes, Nursery school will tear you up!!!!:p :7 :+

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.