How many of you guys live in NJ?

Maximus

Cathlete
I do & I've been wanting to take a class w/Cathe for years. Has anyone here had that privilege? I know her club's in the Glassboro area--I used to live about 10 minutes from there but now I'm in an NYC suburb.

I don't live in NJ, but I do live about an hour's drive from Cathe's club (I'm in PA, but with fairly easy access to the Commodore Barry Bridge). I did have the opportunity to take a kickboxing class with Cathe last January. It was awesome, of course.

I'm from Ny, The poughkeepsie area. I would loooove to take a live class with cathe. I'm sure it would be really awesome! :)

Hi! I live in NJ about 1hr and 15 mins away from the gym. I took a live class the Monday right after Thanksgiving in 03. What a blast I had. I took kickboxing. Let me tell you she is as tough in her class as in her videos. I live about 1/2 from NYC near Summit NJ.

I used to live in NJ - very close to Summit acutally - in Cranford. That is a good 1.5 - 2 hours from Cathe. Dummy me, I moved to Boston and discovered Cathe two years later!

Timber99

Hey my hometown is Kenilworth right next to Cranford. I use to hang out in Cranford in my H.S. days.

I live in South Jersey, about 30 minutes from Cathe Land! I'd love to take a live class someday...I just can't find the time to get there!

Pace1987

Barbara,

Holy cow! I lived in Kenilworth most of my life. Two years ago I moved to Southwest Florida. (I regret not going to one of Cathe's classes while living in NJ.)

RE: Timber99

>Hey my hometown is Kenilworth right next to Cranford. I use
>to hang out in Cranford in my H.S. days.

Oh my god! How old are you? What years did you hang in Cranford?

RE: Pace1987

>Barbara,
>
>Holy cow! I lived in Kenilworth most of my life. Two years ago
>I moved to Southwest Florida. (I regret not going to one of
>Cathe's classes while living in NJ.)

when did you ;ivr in Kenilworth? We were all within 5 miles of each other, too funny :)

Timber99

>>Barbara,
>>
>>Holy cow! I lived in Kenilworth most of my life. Two years
>ago
>>I moved to Southwest Florida. (I regret not going to one of
>>Cathe's classes while living in NJ.)
>
>
>when did you ;ivr in Kenilworth? We were all within 5 miles
>of each other, too funny :)

I lived in Kenilworth from 1963 to Nov. 1984, then I moved back in Jan 1985 and lived there until May 2002.

I am 38 years old, graduated in 1984. I use to hang out with I don't know if you knew him Alex Schear (sp). His house was right off Orange Ave. It was around 1982.

DonnaT?

Donna what year did you graduated? Did you go to David Brearley? I did, I graduated 1984. This is to funny. Maybe we know each other. I live in Kenilworth all my life from 1966 to 1987.

Pace, I'm in South Orange, I go to Can Do in Short Hills. Best gym I've ever belonged to. Ever been there? Most of the trainers & a lot of the members are from Summit. I've been looking for a training partner but everyone I w/o with bails after a week or two (I swear I'm not that mean!).

No, I never been there. I use to belong to the YMCA in Summit but cancled because it was way too much money and with all the Cathe dvd I have I just get a better workout at home on my time. My mom works there now so maybe I can be her guest every once in a while. Where is the gym anyway. I just went to the Short Hills Mall this weekend only 10 minutes from where I live.

Short Hills Mall is awesome! When I used to live in south Jersey I thought the Cherry Hill Mall was great, but the Short Hills Mall makes it look like a giant Walmart. Now if I could just find myself a rich guy to take me shopping there.}(

I have a friend who teaches spin classes at the Summit Y. His name is Frank A. Bet your mom knows him.

Hi,
I don't post much, but I live in West Milford which is northwest NJ, I have never taken a class with Cathe. I think her club is about 2 and half hours away from me. I would love to visit her gym. I have to wait though because I am recuperating from surgery and can't exercise till middle of September and then probably will be all the way back to a beginner. I haven't exercised since June 10, and was in the hospital for 28 days. Oh well, maybe someday.
Phyllis:)

>I am 38 years old, graduated in 1984. I use to hang out with
>I don't know if you knew him Alex Schear (sp). His house was
>right off Orange Ave. It was around 1982.

I used to live in Kenilworth until 1994. I graduated in 1985 so I'm sure I must know you.

Susan!!

Oh then you might know my best friend Paula Jachym because that is the year she graduated 1985. My former name is Barbara Testa. Maybe it rings a bell.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.