How Many Cathe Workouts do you Own?

How Many Cathe Workouts do you Own?

• Total voters
So how many Cathe workouts do you all have? yea right now I'm boared so I thought of this. I have:
IMAX 2/C&W
KPC/L&G
Kick Max
Slow & Heavy series (3)
Gym Style series(3)
Muscle Max
Boot Camp/ME (don't use ME though)
and ordered SJP/SB

I have 16

Take Care!

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I have never counted, but I have some old ones on VHS, and I don't have the beginner-intermediate, but I have everything else.

I have everything she has except for Low Impact Step and Stretching DVDs. Out of the 3+ years I've been working out with Cathe, I've used Cathe's workouts EXCLUSIVELY for the last two years (except for yoga, since she has no yoga workouts). You can say she's my personal trainer.

Pinky

I have:

Rhythmic step + (3)
powerhour + (3)
hardcore extreme (3)

and I just ordered Terminator (3)
and preordered Butts and guts, bodymax 2, low impact circuit.

So eventually I will have 15 workouts on several dvds.

Jenn:)

I don't have them 'all,' but I have at some point owned almost all of them (except the Terminator DVD) since "Step in Motion III."

Does anyone actually have them "all" (including "Fit and Firm," her old lower body video, "Step in Motion I-II," and "The Wedding Video"?

I have more than 20 but not quite all of them. I'm missing the Pure Strength series and the beg/int ones. It makes for a nice rotation having lots of workouts to choose from :)

Carol

I don't have them all (yet)! but I DO have 45 titles! All of these have been purchased over the past 18 months.:+

Hmmm...Maybe that explains the checkbook balance?!! ;(

Terri

Power Hour(with MIS and Body Max)
Rhythmic Step(with MIC and IMAX)
IMAX2/Cardio and Weights
KPC/L&G
Kick Max
Low Max
Core Max
High Step Challenge
High Step Training
High Step Circuit
How to Get In Shape for Your Wedding(a step workout and a toning workout)

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

How you guys have a lot!!! I fogot HSC. I have that one too. And i pre-ordered Drill Max and Butts & Guts!

Take Care!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I am the slacker of the bunch. Right now I only have 5. I am new to Cathe though. I love her workouts. Ah, so many workouts... so little money. :)

ALL OF THEM! :7 Kathryn asked: Does anyone actually have them "all" (including "Fit and Firm," her old lower body video, "Step in Motion I-II," and "The Wedding Video"? I have all of those but not sure about StepinMotion 2?? Rock Bottoms is the name of the LB tape. Adri, It's just a matter of time til your Cathe library is overflowing!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I have...

all of the Intensity series, including Terminator,
all of the Hard Core series, except for Hard Core Extreme,
the Body Blast series,
HSTA,
Slow and Heavy,
and all of the preorders...

I want more!!!!

Not sure what to put on my birthday and Christmas list.:p I'm thinking Pure Strength maybe.

I'm not sure how many, but I put 15 to 18. I got rid of some the dated ones and never ordered the intermediate stuff.
I can't wait for the new ones!

I currently have five, but I have ordered more on eBay.

Have:

LoMax (DVD)
Low Impact
CTX 10.10.10
CTX Step Intervals
CTX All Step

I've ordered:

Timesaver
Basic Step and Body Fusion

yes, Kathryn.....i even have take it from the top.......all of her long ago OOP vids...cant even remember all the names

fit n firm, home step workout, step n motion 1,2,3, rock bottoms, cardio step challenge..i will have to go look
i dont use them, just the collector in me had to have them!!

Power Max
Step Fit
Step Max
MIS
MIC
P.S - Chest, Shoulders & Tris
P.S - Biceps and Back
P.S - Legs
Ab Hits
Circuit Max
Body Max
Cardio Kicks
Interval Max
Cross Train Express
Step, Jump and Pump
G.S - Chest, Tri
G.S - Back, Biceps & Shoulders
G.S - Legs
Core max
Hardcore Extreme
Pyramid Upper Body
Pyramid Lower Body

Wow, I didn't realize I had so many. 22 so far, and I ordered the pre-sale (can't wait).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.