How does Cathe just know.....

momtomany

exactly what screw ups I'm doing? I was doing one of her workouts and I threw my weights when she admonished, "You didn't just throw your weights did you?" And every time I mess up on choreography in a step workout she comments on it right after I do it. (with just a hint of sadistic glee I might add) Weird....

I'm not sure which workouts you are referring to, but my guess is that the screw ups are common and therefore expected. Or maybe you and Cathe have some kind of telepathic connection...

Gina

I know exactly what you mean. This morning I was doing kick punch & crunch, at one point Cathe says 'you didn't keep jacking did you?'

Even your quote ends with 'always place your weights down safely'-Cathe is just awesome at throwing in these little phrases to keep us on track.

Diana

I like it when she asks if I'm still around...or in IM2 when she wants you to promise you'll come back after the water break.

I've noticed that she frequently mentions keeping shoulders back during deadlifts and it's always just at that moment when my shoulders are about to start drooping. That's what I call a good instructor! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.