How do you....?

janiejoey

Cathlete
I have the most funny video clip sent into my e-mail. I want to share it with all of you, but don't know how to put it on the forum.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? It is so well worth it. I've been wanting to do this with other clips as well, but was unsuccessful.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Does the clip have an internet address? Can you copy and paste that link into a post here?

Sorry if I'm not much help - I'm techno-inept myself.

Susan L.G.

Edited because in addition to being techno-inept, apparently I can't spell either...

If it's a paper clip that means it's an attachment, right? Not a link.

If you click on the paper clip do you get taken to another website or just a document?

If you get taken to a website, copy and paste the web address, then come here, make a new post, and paste the web address into your new post.

If you're not taken to a web address, hell if I know what to do - haha! I'm still working on the spelling thing ;)!

Janie,

I believe all you do is, copy the link the paper clip attachment takes you to. In other words, once it opens in media player, go to the top where it shows the link name, copy, then paste the url to your message.

I'm not very good at this, and I'm trying, but it is not happening yet. I will continue to try. I even asked people in my family on how to do this. I'll get there though. This is so worth it.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.