How Did Cathe Get Her Legs Soooo Beautiful in Later Tapes?

BuffySummers

I was doing Step Works last night and noting how much Cathe's legs have changed since the earlier tapes she made. They are longer, leaner, and downright the most beautiful legs I have seen. My DH (who is a body builder himself) said the lean shape of her legs is primarily from lots of stepping which has resulted in her body fat being stripped from her legs, revealing a thin toned leg. What do you all think? How did she get her legs in such good shape since the beginning, when the did look good, but not how they do in Step Works.

Someone said Cathe attributed this to spinning? If anyone knows how she made this beautiful transformation, do tell.

Well, let me know what you all think.

Hi Buffysummers! I know what you mean by Cathe's legs being SO beautiful! A big part of it is genetics. I had a personal trainer at one time in my life and she too had the same look of Cathe's. Yes, it is attributed to a lot of step aerobics. Cathe builds very easily with little effort. However, only about 10% of women can achieve Cathe's look and it's only due to genes. (I forget what the body type is called.) I'll never be able to achieve this :( look but my legs are strong and lean so I'm grateful for that. Keep stepping! Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.