HOW CAN I GET THE DIAMOND SHAPE IN MY ARMS?

worseenemy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I've working out for 3 consecutive years, and I still can't shape my arms.
I still have fat,:(:confused::mad: I want to have that nice diamond shape from the shoulder, bicep and tricep.
How many times for week is safe to work out this 3 body parts, and if it is safe to have extra sets to work really, really hard my arms?
or go heavy low rep, or light and high rep.?
Do I need more cardio to loose the fat in my arms?
what can I do? Please some tips,suggestions. ;)

Thanks Cathe.

Hi Worseenemy!

I love that particular cut too :). Ok, lets see what we can do....

I would not do each body part more than two times per week. Recovery is so very important. That is when your results occur so don't rob your muscles of their "shaping time".

Try lifting heavy for two weeks, then moderately heavy for one week and then "burning" high reps for one week.

On your heavy weeks lift no more than 8 reps. One your moderate to heavy lift no more than 12 reps and on your high reps week you can go up as high as 16 to 18 reps...go to "fire failure".

If your diet is SUPER DUPER clean then you don't have to do more than 3 to 4 cardio a week for about 30 minute session. I like two moderate intensity sessions (steady state) and two high intensity sessions (interval).

Try using some supersets for your shoulders, biceps and triceps too. Here are a few I told Gayle, a forum member, about yesterday. These include back and chest too if you're interested. Do 10 reps of the first exercise followed immediately but 10 reps of the second exercise in each superset!

Good Luck and stay focused:

Back:
Wide grip Barbell Bent Row/Pull Down (or pull up)

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell Fly/Flat Bench Press

Shoulders:
Standing lateral raise/ Seated Dumbbell Press

Triceps:
V-Bra push down/Lying EZ bar extension

Biceps:
Incline Dumbbell Curl/Barbell Preacher curl

Good Luck!

Hi Cathe,
I've working out for 3 consecutive years, and I still can't shape my arms.
I still have fat,:(:confused::mad: I want to have that nice diamond shape from the shoulder, bicep and tricep.
How many times for week is safe to work out this 3 body parts, and if it is safe to have extra sets to work really, really hard my arms?
or go heavy low rep, or light and high rep.?
Do I need more cardio to loose the fat in my arms?
what can I do? Please some tips,suggestions. ;)

Thanks Cathe.

Thanks Cathe for the super duper fast response, I'm going to print this page and follow this routine.
I have STS you think doing,
Meso 3 for 2 weeks
Meso 2 for 2 weeks and
Meso 1 for 2 weeks.
That would be a good option?

Thanks Cathe you are the Best Ever....

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.