Housewives Fans...

Anyone still watching RHDC? I'm liking Cat more and more, and now I'm also liking Lynda a lot. Tomorrow night is the big White House dinner fiasco with the Salahis. I'm definitely going to tune in for that one!

I'm also looking forward to Beverly Hills.:)

The DVR is set for tonight! Can't wait to see behind the scenes of that debacle, & the reactions from the other housewives.........:eek:

Well, last week was certainly a RH extravaganza! We had ATL, BH, & the DC reunion. I don't have much to say about ATL, so far fairly drama free other than the weird fight betw. NeNe & Dwight.

I think I'll like BH better than I expected. These women are truly mega-rich. They make the rest of the RHs look middle class LOL. And there's some old money there too. I'm looking forward to that season.

I'm still trying to figure out what I think about the DC housewives. I liked Stacie until she & her husband went on some anti-homosexual rant. That really bothered me a lot. And I am liking Cat more, although she seemed kinda snotty towards Americans at first--"I'm here for a good time, not a long time"--& all of a sudden she's applying for citizenship?

Michaele is the big mystery to me. I felt sort of sorry for her at the reunion, but when those fake tears started flowing I just threw up my hands. I think the woman needs help. I'm not sure if she believes the lies she's telling b/c they come from Tareq & she actually believes what he says, or b/c she makes them up herself & convinces herself they're true. I can't bring myself to believe she's a bad person with evil intentions (although I do feel that way about Tareq). Somehow I see her as not very bright & easily manipulated. Is it just me?

Strangely, the DCHW I dislike the most is Linda. I can't quite put my finger on exactly why, but I find her very creepy. :eek:

Linda's comment about preferring pot to alchohol just cracked me up at the reunion.

Michaele is a mystery to me.

Oh Dela, did you miss the party crash? I gotta say, that was the most riveting RH show I've ever seen! Even my poor old dad, who watches the show w/me every week & is constantly making fun of it, couldn't tear his eyes away! :D

OMG...the DC party crash... I ended up watching it twice! Definitely the most riveting housewives show to date. I watched the Salahis on WWH and then watched the party crash episode again because they said on WWH that the episode redeemed them because it showed they didn't jump fences or give different names, etc. I just can't figure out why they won't/can't talk about it. So if in fact you were maybe verbally invited, say who invited you!Are they covering up for someone? Or just delusional?.....

Laura, I agree with you about Stacie and her husband. I also liked them until their anti-gay marriage rant. I also agree that Michaele is just not very bright and is very easily manipulated. I don't think she has bad intentions, but her DH I'm not so sure of....very shady.

Regarding the BH...I wasn't sure I'd like them, but I think I do! They def make the other Bravo housewives look middle class!:) ...or lower!!! Major money there.

Regarding Atlanta...I had to laugh...apparently NeNe and Kim are friends again, but in the previews for episodes to come, it appears that NeNe ends up choking her again at some point!!!

Last edited:
Oh Dela, did you miss the party crash? I gotta say, that was the most riveting RH show I've ever seen! Even my poor old dad, who watches the show w/me every week & is constantly making fun of it, couldn't tear his eyes away! :D

Oh no, now I am going to have to find it! I'm sure they will do a marathon at some point.

Oh no, now I am going to have to find it! I'm sure they will do a marathon at some point.

I have to find it too! I missed the last few episodes of DC; they were just getting on my last nerve and I didn't find it very interesting at all. ITA about the Stacie/gay marriage thing. That was actually the last episode I watched and was what I think turned me off to DC entirely.

The BH season is interesting. Not sure how I feel about it yet. There is lots of plastic flying around in that one, esp that one woman's lips (of course I forget her name but her mouth drives me NUTS!!). There is something about fake lips that I just can't stomach :eek:

There is lots of plastic flying around in that one, esp that one woman's lips (of course I forget her name but her mouth drives me NUTS!!). There is something about fake lips that I just can't stomach :eek:

Hilarious! DH and I caught a few moments of this one - don't know the woman's name (not sure if it's the one to which you refer), but she was sipping coffee or something and licked her lips/rubbed them together. Her top lip came sproing-oing-oing-oing out of her mouth! We had to rewind it a few times and had quite the laugh about it.

Not too much "real" about that...:rolleyes:

Hilarious! DH and I caught a few moments of this one - don't know the woman's name (not sure if it's the one to which you refer), but she was sipping coffee or something and licked her lips/rubbed them together. Her top lip came sproing-oing-oing-oing out of her mouth! We had to rewind it a few times and had quite the laugh about it.

Not too much "real" about that...:rolleyes:

LMAO yes that's the one I'm talking about! It's scary :eek::eek:

Was up very early this AM, so finally watched the BH premiere, I think they have a winner here, no real drama yet, but in a good way, when the drama starts too soon it seems forced. No one on the show seems overly annoying yet, the lip on that Wyoming lady is ridiculous, and from what I can tell was totally unnecessary, she looks like she is pretty, but that odd upper lip is distracting from it all. Oh and the dark haired Hilton's husband, the realtor, is hot. Yay, looking forward to a season I finally like again. :D

Was up very early this AM, so finally watched the BH premiere, I think they have a winner here, no real drama yet, but in a good way, when the drama starts too soon it seems forced. No one on the show seems overly annoying yet, the lip on that Wyoming lady is ridiculous, and from what I can tell was totally unnecessary, she looks like she is pretty, but that odd upper lip is distracting from it all. Oh and the dark haired Hilton's husband, the realtor, is hot. Yay, looking forward to a season I finally like again. :D

Yeah, I was surprised to find how much I enjoyed that show. I want to know how the real rich & famous live, & I'm pretty sure we'll see it here. And yeah, the duck lips..............I'm all for cosmetic procedures, but they must be done judiciously! :eek:

Watched ATL last night. I have to say, I cannot stand that Phaedra. She is so shallow & full of herself. All that BS about being a "classy southern belle.............." Ummmm OK, if you're gonna badmouth people for being who they are, you're not very classy. And the therapy scenes w/her ex-con husband..........OMG! She said her needs were "nice gifts." WTH? I felt so badly for her poor husband.

Plus her name makes me think of something you'd look at under a microscope. :D

I kinda enjoyed Kim's performance at the White Party. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it looked like she had fun & Kandi was so sweet to help her. But Kandi...........that hair..........UGH! It looks like she has a fire that needs extinguishing on top of her head. :p

OK, did any of you see the South Park Jersey episode? I almost peed in my pants, that's how funny it was!! They had the housewives on there, the Jersey Shore peeps, even the chicks from Jerseylicious. Definitely not for the easily offended (as with all South Park episodes ;) ) but it was AWESOME!

OK, did any of you see the South Park Jersey episode? I almost peed in my pants, that's how funny it was!! They had the housewives on there, the Jersey Shore peeps, even the chicks from Jerseylicious. Definitely not for the easily offended (as with all South Park episodes ;) ) but it was AWESOME!

Now I'm gonna have to find this too! ;)

I saw it. Couldn't help myself. And even though intellectually I knew they were making fun of the apparent national obsession w/Jersey, I have to admit, this Jersey girl was just slightly offended. ;):p:)

Hey, did you guys see that Caroline's boys are on Millionaire Matchmaker? You know, I'd really love to be on that show, but that woman scares the daylights outta me! :eek: Anyway, I've never actually watched an entire episode b/c I find her so frightening, but I might just have to tune in to see how this story goes. :D

OK, reviving this thread w/some thoughts on ATL & BH.

I feel badly about this, but I just cannot stand that Phaedra. I have never met someone less suited to be a mother (other than myself of course :D). All that lying about her due date, & I must say, that baby looks awfully pale next to her & her husband.............

But that's not really what bothers me about her. It's her absurd snobbery. All that BS about how a southern lady should behave. Oh man does she grate on my nerves!!!!!!

Is it just me, or has Sheree gained some weight? Last year she looked totally chiseled. This year she seems to have put on some bodyfat. Not a criticism--I happen to think she's a beautiful lady & I like her very much. I think b/c I can identify w/her. Our personalities seem to be similar (not sure if that's a good thing LOL). The only thing that bugs me about her is how she's always saying what a private person she is. If she's such a private person, why has she opened her life to national TV? Weird.

NeNe is still my favorite. I nearly busted a gut laughing when she was driving that little race car, screaming the entire time. I think of all the housewives, she's the one I'd most like to hang out with.

Not much to say on BH b/c it was on last week & I can barely remember last night, but Camille really needs some meds or something. I have never seen anyone so insecure about herself in my life! How many times in every show does she say "I'm not just Kelsey Grammar's wife???" She clearly has a complex about it. And I keep remember the show a few weeks ago when she said she had her implants removed. Does she really expect us to believe those huge knockers on that tiny body are natural? :eek::eek::eek:

I was wondering where this thread has been.

I like the BH housewives but Laura you are so right about Camille needing meds or something. They way she went after Kyle last week was insane. I also think Kim might need some also. She is also very needy. I'm still out on Adrienne her over the top birthday party for her daughter was absurd. It was a tad much for a four year old. The rest of the ladies I like. Adrienne I think is my favorite she seems down to earth. I also like Kyle and Lisa.

I don't watch ATL but I did see a little of last weeks show. The one who is having a baby is absurd. She had to research milk to give her baby. If she is that clueless I feel sorry for the baby.

I've missed talking about all those wacky ladies!

Laura, I'm with you on Phaedra. So phony and pretentious... did you see that baby shower with the flower in her hair and the ballerinas, etc??? :confused: ...and why all the lies about her due date? Did she really think people are that stupid? I feel sorry for the poor baby. She's totally clueless. How about her saying that having a baby is the closest to death you ever come...or something like that... I just can't stand it whenever she's on the screen.

I love NeNe this season! The past seasons I was on the fence about her, but she seems a little nicer and more fun this year...she'd definitely be fun to hang out with! This season she's had me laughing out loud for some of the stuff she says. The ATL ladies seem a little more fun this season.

Regarding BH, Camille is really on my last nerve...Talk about insecure! She's the poster child for insecurity!! And if she talks about how Kelsey is high in the pecking order, or how many homes they have, etc one more time I think I'm going to lose it. Totally living vicariously through her husband's fame. I can't stand it when she's on the screen, too. Kim runs a close second. I couldn't believe she didn't stand up for Kyle in the Camille drama.... I can't figure her out. My favorite, hands down, is Lisa Vanderpump (the British one). A class act and a lot of fun. I like Kyle and Adrienne too. I'm on the fence about Taylor and her worm-lips...-and that over-the-top b-day party for her 4-yr old...good grief! One the whole, the BH ladies seem to have a lot of class and I enjoy watching them. I like their husbands, too.

I feel badly about this, but I just cannot stand that Phaedra...All that lying about her due date, & I must say, that baby looks awfully pale next to her & her husband.............

I thought the same thing! I had to laugh too when she said her baby looked Chinese. There is something off about that woman. I love NeNe and adore Kandy! They are both breaths of fresh air. When they were calling the "doctor" out at Sheree's house...that was priceless! Maybe Sheree could go on Millionaire Matchmaker too.

Speaking of MM, I need to get this out; it makes me SO angry when her assistants rip on how people look. Really?! Last I checked, fangs and spiked long hair are not cute, nor are florescent purple bangs and dressing like you're a 16 year old Hot Topic shopper rebelling against your mom. Now back to the Housewives...

No one on BH really grew on me. Lisa seems the least pretentious and the most watchable. Adrienne is ok too. I'm tired of Camille whining all the time and the relationship she has with her tennis buddy is a little too strange. I wouldn't be surprised if she was messing around with him while Kelsey was messing around w/ his new trophy wife. Kim always has this look on her face like she is going to cry. Oh but you know who really grates my last nerve? Taylor's husband (I forget his name). There is something not right about that dude.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.