Housewives Fans...

On the Bravo site it's official that Danielle won't be back with the NJ housewives next year. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! That reunion part 2 was hardly watchable. Caroline was right with the crock of sh!! comment. LOL... If Kim G is brought in as a new housewife, I think I may be done... :confused:

Michaele in Playboy??? Egads...Definitely attention-starved...and just starved, period. Way too skinny. She and her husband have some strange vibe that I can't quite figure out. All I know is that he creeps me out.

Beverly Hills should be interesting. From brief clips I've seen, it looks like the same old cat-fighting as usual... But I know I'll get sucked into watching, too! I haven't seen any promos for OC, so I'm betting they're done. I think they'd run their course. Jeana left, Vickie was disillusioned with the others, and Tamra had just gotten mean, Gretchen was kind of no-substance, and the one with the dark hair and face lift was just in outer space somewhere. It was time for them to fade away...:) It wasn't fun any more like it was the first couple seasons.

DC should be interesting tomorrow with Salahi accusing Mary's daughter of theft? What fun would there be without the drama???:)

OK, I have some gossip re. NJ I got last night from my nail lady (these women sure do get around when it comes to north Jersey salons--I swear, every single hair stylist & nail tech I meet has a story about them).

Anyway, I was informed that 1) Joe is cheating on Teresa, & 2) Teresa will not be returning next season either. So Dina, Danielle & Teresa all gone in one season. Next season will be awfully boring, if there even is a next season.

Haven't really seen the BH previews yet. But of course I'll watch, I'm such a sucker for trash TV. :D

No Theresa??? WTH!? Yeah there won't be much of a season there unless they bring some new chicks on (Kim G not being one of them). I read her Twitter and I could not believe that someone actually attaches trash like that to their name! She has a mouth on her, very classless. Well, NJ didn't last long :(

Too bad no Teresa. I would have liked Dina, Caroline, Jacqueline, and Teresa doing a show. No Kim G - cannot stand her.

I think I've had it with NJ anyway. They always make me feel stressed out. DC is boring me. Other than that, I've liked all other Housewives so far. I hope OC comes back. As the originals, I think they are my favorite... I haven't seen BH previews. I hope those are interesting...

Danielle and her antics were bad enough. But Kim G she is a two faced a women. Sticking up for Danielle, running to Theresa and Jacqueline. I found it funny when Theresa made a comment about her on the stripper pole. I wonder who they will have next season if there is an next season. Maybe Dina will come back now.

I heard Paris Hilton's aunt is one of the BH housewives. And Atlanta got some new wives this year also.

DC is kind of boring. And Tariq is very creepy.

OK soI think my salon source was wrong? Did anyone see WWH last week? Teresa was on & didn't mention a thing about not returning. So I think she will be back...................

They also mentioned Kim G. It appears she's had some work done. They showed before & after pics from this past season & there's no doubt. She might be a slimy attention wh*re, but I think she was probably extraordinarily beautiful when she was younger.

And how adorable is that Ben Weiner? Nothing like what I expected. :D

Now, on to DC.........I still cannot bring myself to like Cat, she's just so superior & rude, but man did she have me LMAO! That Palin getup was just TOO MUCH! She clearly knows nothing about DC or USA politics, otherwise she'd know better & learn when to keep her mouth shut. OTOH, she said lots of things I always find myself wanting to say but not b/c I don't want to offend........she's supposed to be on WWH next week. That'll be a must-see!

And the thing about Tareq accusing Mary's daughter of stealing his car & polo equipment? WTF????????????????

The more I see her, the more I believe that Teresa is a little vacant between the ears...(of course, I should talk....:)) I watched her on WWH and could barely tolerate her. She's really starting to rub me the wrong way.

My DVR was acting up and the part with Ben Weiner got cut off... I love it when he calls in and talks to Andy.

Yep, at the reunion show it looked like Kim G had had work done. There was a big, noticeable difference and she looked great. I would do it myself if I could afford it! If I won the lottery, Lifestyle Lift would be among the first places I called!

Gotta love Cat... totally inappropriate, but I appreciate her telling it like it is. You know who I really love on that show? Stacie's husband. Jason? Can't remember his name, but he seems totally real and down to earth.

Anyone read the Q&A article in the Star (a reliable journalistic source...) with Danielle Staub? I took a lot of what she said with a grain of salt (ok, the entire salt shaker...), but in part of it she said that there is bad blood between Teresa and her brother Guiseppe and his wife Melissa. Apparently his wife Melissa (Teresa's sister-in-law) told Danielle how Teresa didn't go see their new baby or even call with congratulations. Apparently she's jealous of them and didn't want any media attention to be focused on them. That's probably why Teresa went ballistic at the reunion show...Something really pushed her buttons... Plus, according to the Star, Melissa(full name is Melissa Marco-Gorga) is joining the NJ housewives cast next season, and Teresa is mad.... Such drama....

I also heard Teresa's SIL is joining the cast, I could not be happier that Danielle is off the show, and I am going to be very annoyed when/if she gets her own show. I can't tolerate Kim G., she's too slimy, to be honest I wish they would cancel NJ, I have no idea why, but I feel like I have to watch it, but don't really want to. I'm falling behind with DC, just not into it I guess. I really hope BH is better than DC has been. Gotta look into when that starts.

I agree with you, Dela. I've grown annoyed with the show but still watch it (what's wrong with me?!) :)

DC I catch when I can but fast forward through a lot. I really like Stacie and her husband but I wish she wore a different dress in the intro. That pink puffy thing looks dated and like something you'd wear to homecoming. She's a lovely woman.

I am with you ladies, part of me can't stand Jersey anymore but then again I can't look away! I MUST know what happens!! Maybe they don't want it to leak yet about Theresa not being on the show next season so that's why it wasn't mentioned? Or maybe they are negotiating terms to see if she will stay?

I love Cat on DC!! At first she came off as way too abrasive for me but last week's episode made me like her a lot. The Palin getup was awesome, and I loved that she just came out and said what was on her mind to that Edwina woman (who, btw, looks like a scary old maid clown. Sorry, I just can't stand her).

Aw! NJ is my favorite! I love those girls! Yep, Teresa is a dumb bunny, but she's so much fun! Danielle is the only one I really cannot stand. Sounds like next season might be interesting...........still wondering if Dina will come back since she claims she left the show b/c of Danielle.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to like Cat--abrasive is a good word for her, plus I think I might see in her a part of myself I don't like very much--but she is awesome for the entertainment factor!

OMG Mel, I'd meant to mention Edwina (thanks for remembering her name for me ;)). What's up w/her makeup? The eyeliner was so over the top it made her look old & awful. I'm having a tough time believing she's a very successful lobbyist. Esp. given the turnout at her party. :D

Oh man, it's gonna be Cat & Ramona on WWH tonight--I don't think I've looked forward to a WWH this much ever! I can't wait to see how Ramona deals w/Cat, & vice versa............

Did you guys hear about Michaele's book? She claims she's had MS for 20 years. It is a sad state of affairs when I truly believe she'd lie about something like this.

As much as I gripe about them, I do love those Jersey housewives (except for Danielle - glad she's gone)!!... I'm hooked and would watch them no matter what.:)... and even though Atlanta is my least favorite, I'll still watch it for the train wreck that it is....

OMG...I'd forgotten about that Edwina woman! With that wild makeup and huge, fake smile, I don't know how she could be taken seriously as a lobbyist or for anything!

Can't wait for tonight's episode, and of course WWH!

Michaele has a book? MS...? Good grief! What the heck is up with her and Tareq? Looks like in tonight's episode they're house-hunting with Stacie. Should be interesting. There's a total fakeness with them that's getting kind of repulsive to me.

Anyone watch Top Chef: Just Desserts? Some interesting characters on there for sure... I'm not sure I can watch all those fabulous-looking goodies every week, though... I have a chocolate cake craving after last night's episode.:mad:

Did you guys hear about Michaele's book? She claims she's had MS for 20 years. It is a sad state of affairs when I truly believe she'd lie about something like this.

I had to laugh... I just saw a snippet of Access Hollywood. Tim Gunn was on there (I LOVE him...)and they also had the Salahis on there by satellite (I think it was satellite, anyway) When Tim was asked what he thought about them, Tim said that they're "sociopaths".:)

When the host mentioned to Tim about Michaele's assertion that the reason they didn't stay for dinner at the White House was that she had an MS flareup, Tim replied, "I'd have to see a doctor's note." I cracked up.

When asked about her appearing in Playboy, and whether he or the public would want to see her in Playboy, Tim replied something like, "Do you really think I read Playboy?" LOL The Salahis just basically laughed through the whole thing and didn't really answer or reply to anything, (not that I recall) although they claim to have previously worked with Tim on some Aids function, but Tim says he's never met them. Ah, the drama continues!!!

I can't WAIT for the next season of the Orange Co Housewives! They were my favorite.

Are they returning? I figured that they wouldn't be back any more because Vicki was not happy and they were all fighting. I used to love them when they were the only housewives show and they were fun. The last couple seasons they got so mean...

Are they returning? I figured that they wouldn't be back any more because Vicki was not happy and they were all fighting. I used to love them when they were the only housewives show and they were fun. The last couple seasons they got so mean...

I agree the first couple/few seasons were fantastic and fun, it's what started it all! But they slid downhill very fast in this last season, I kind of felt at the end of the season that it is over for them.

Oh man, it's gonna be Cat & Ramona on WWH tonight--I don't think I've looked forward to a WWH this much ever! I can't wait to see how Ramona deals w/Cat, & vice versa............

That IS going to be a good one, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't have this on tivo, need to get that set up. I should be up late enough to watch it tonight.

Did you hear that Danielle is getting her own show!!! gag

I also heard that Teresa is coming back and her sister-in-law is going too be coming too the show also( they don't like each other):eek: lol should be a good one!

I didn't like Cat at first but she is growing on me more and more each show!

Can't wait too watch Bravos new one Beverly Hills!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.