Hot Tub anyone?

iris123

Cathlete
Does anyone own or frequent a spa?

We are looking to purchase this mostly for therapeutic value and relaxation. However, I'm sure family and friends will enjoy it too. So, it will probably be a larger model. It would be placed outdoors in the deck. We live in the midwest.
Any advice on more reliable, enjoyable brandnames, models or styles?

Have a great weekend everyone.

iris123

The only advice I have is to get a gas heater and the bigger, the better. Our first spa was a portable with a small electric heater and it took all day to heat up. Now I have a gas heater that's actually designed to heat up a pool and the spa goes from base temperature to fully heated in about half an hour!

Diane

My boyfriend owns a Sundance, seats 7-8 people, really nice spa. He bought it second-hand and got a phenomenal deal on it, and is still about to get parts etc. when he needs them.

We own a jacuzzi. We've had it for about 4 years now & we love it! It may be a little more expensive than some of the others, but we've never had any problems with it. They have several sizes/models to choose from. It is located on our patio right outside the kitchen door. We enjoy it most when the snow is falling.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences! This has helped us acclimate faster!
Tammy and Beth- Thanks for the links!!

Take care,

iris123

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.