Horizontal Conditioning

LizC7

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,
I've gotten some great DOMS after a few of Sandra's workouts. Any recommendations for something similar to her series?

Best,Liz

I love Horizontal Conditioning. Haven't been able to find anything like it. The closest I've come, is Mark Lauren's 90 Day Challenge. Close, but not quite. Maybe PiYo Sweat or Drench workouts. Again, kinda, but not quite.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I’ve seen or done anything like it. For some reason they are killer workouts. Nothing quite like it out there.

Take a look at Mindy Mylrea's Fluid Strength. There's a ton of body weight moves, they flow into each other seamlessly, involving upper, lower, and core through it all. I find this quite challenging. It looks deadly simple but it is slow, controlled movement. First you do the move, then you do it again with gliding discs that involves subtle changes and increased challenge to core and balance and control.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Fluid-Strength-Mindy-Mylrea-p/903.htm

And look here! when I pulled this up on totalfitnessdvds.com, Horizontal Conditioning showed at the bottom of the page under "related products." Huh!

Mindy is an excellent instructor an I highly recommend this program/DVD. It makes an excellent DVD for travel.

Clare

Take a look at Mindy Mylrea's Fluid Strength. There's a ton of body weight moves, they flow into each other seamlessly, involving upper, lower, and core through it all. I find this quite challenging. It looks deadly simple but it is slow, controlled movement. First you do the move, then you do it again with gliding discs that involves subtle changes and increased challenge to core and balance and control.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Fluid-Strength-Mindy-Mylrea-p/903.htm

And look here! when I pulled this up on totalfitnessdvds.com, Horizontal Conditioning showed at the bottom of the page under "related products." Huh!

Mindy is an excellent instructor an I highly recommend this program/DVD. It makes an excellent DVD for travel.

Clare
Hee, hee, and I thought my workout collection was complete!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.