Horizontal Conditioning Sale

NinjaMom

Cathlete
FYI: HC workouts are 25% off until 10/21 with coupon code LOVEHC

I've been interested in trying these workouts after reading the good reviews here and was thinking of getting DVDs 1-4 plus Get Rolling. Any other recommendations by those already using HC?

Thanks!

I would like to add that if you do Get Rolling first and find it super tough (like I did) don't make that keep you from trying the Volumes. For me personally, I found Vol 2 the easiest (not that it's easy), then Vol 1, Vol 3, then maybe Get Rolling, Vol 4, Bootcamp. I haven't done them in awhile so that's what I'm remembering anyway.

NinjaMom, thank you so much for the coupon code. I just received bootcamp a couple of days ago and missed out on this discount :eek:

I agree with Zenara25 regarding Get Rolling. I thought it was tough and also I just did not like it quite as much as vol 2and 3.

I do not have vol 1 or 4; however, by the reviews here and from my experience with vol 2 and 3 (I have not opened bootcamp yet) I do not think you can go wrong.

I actually want to learn more about her 101 and hard core series. Maybe I will use the discount :D

May I ask what is horizontal conditioning???? Is there a website that I can view or learn about it? Thanks.

I'm still loving and doing Horizontal Conditioning, too! :D I find I can only squeeze it in once a week these days since there are SO many other things I want to do as well! lol Nothing else since I discovered Cathe's workouts have pushed my fitness level like HoCo did. :)

Does anyone have the new DVD Horizontal Strength and Length, if so how does it compare to the others? Also, do you have any of the Hardcore and 101 Series? Or the monthy DVDs? What are they like? TIA!

Thanks for your recommendations! Unfortunately, I have to pass on Boot Camp since I need to limit high impact workouts due to a degenerative hip joint. However, I am looking forward to some hard "core" stuff....pardon the pun :)

Does anyone have the new DVD Horizontal Strength and Length, if so how does it compare to the others? Also, do you have any of the Hardcore and 101 Series? Or the monthy DVDs? What are they like? TIA!

I love Strength and Length, although it wasn't easier than the other HoCo's at all! :eek: I've only done it once, but it was just as intense to me. She does a series of horizontal moves and then takes a minute to stretch the muscle just worked. The stretches are sparing, though. I'd say she spends more time working than stretching. I belong to her club so I get all the Hardcore and 101 dvds, including the year 2 ones now. There have only been a couple that I didn't click with so far. I recall (I think) April Hardcore Year 1 was one I didn't like. Otherwise, I've pretty much loved most of what I have tried. July, January and October Hardcores were probably my favorites from Year 1. I loved March 101 and October 101 from Year 1. I think I love Year 2 even more than Year 1. :D

I have so many HoCo's I haven't quite gotten to all of the workouts yet! lol I've only done most of them once except the Volumes and Bootcamp. So many awesome workouts, so little time!! :eek:

Thanks NinjaMom!
I just ordered Vol. 2 & Boot Camp and the discount was great!

I have vol 3 & 4..really enjoyed vol.4, but I also love exercises using the stability ball. I remember doms (the tight corsett kind) for at least 2 days after doing this one :)

I love Strength and Length, although it wasn't easier than the other HoCo's at all! :eek: I've only done it once, but it was just as intense to me. She does a series of horizontal moves and then takes a minute to stretch the muscle just worked. The stretches are sparing, though. I'd say she spends more time working than stretching. I belong to her club so I get all the Hardcore and 101 dvds, including the year 2 ones now. There have only been a couple that I didn't click with so far. I recall (I think) April Hardcore Year 1 was one I didn't like. Otherwise, I've pretty much loved most of what I have tried. July, January and October Hardcores were probably my favorites from Year 1. I loved March 101 and October 101 from Year 1. I think I love Year 2 even more than Year 1. :D

I have so many HoCo's I haven't quite gotten to all of the workouts yet! lol I've only done most of them once except the Volumes and Bootcamp. So many awesome workouts, so little time!! :eek:

Thank you so much for your help. I have all the Gettings, all Volumes and Bootcamp that I got at Total Fitness sale. I am starting from the beginning and working my way up. Then I saw the sale on HC site and knowing me, I know eventually I will want them all. So I figured while on sale I better do it now. So yesterday I ordered all the first 101s and Hardcores and Strength and Length. Not sure I need the monthy ones at the moment with all these to keep me busy, but I'm tempted, lol! :rolleyes: It's sooo hard to fit these in with Cathes new workouts plus I just started an Ultimate Yogi rotation. I need to stop shopping!:eek: TY again!;) Linda

I have read so many positive comments in the past about HC but it is a little overwhelming. If I were to buy ONE video and want to focus on core and to a lesser degree my glutes. which is the best video? are there any without a cardio component or at least only low impact? I would really appreciate help in narrowing it down.
and if I were to buy 2 or more, again with the greatest focus on Core, what is the runner-up?
thanks!:)

I have read so many positive comments in the past about HC but it is a little overwhelming. If I were to buy ONE video and want to focus on core and to a lesser degree my glutes. which is the best video? are there any without a cardio component or at least only low impact? I would really appreciate help in narrowing it down.
and if I were to buy 2 or more, again with the greatest focus on Core, what is the runner-up?
thanks!

I'd say for sure either Volume 1, 2 or 3. Volume 1 uses a body bar so if you don't have that piece of equipment you could try starting off with 2 or 3. A lot of people on VF say volume 3 is their favorite, but I tend to be partial to volume 2...although I love them all! :eek:

FYI: HC workouts are 25% off until 10/21 with coupon code LOVEHC

I've been interested in trying these workouts after reading the good reviews here and was thinking of getting DVDs 1-4 plus Get Rolling. Any other recommendations by those already using HC?

Thanks!

Thanks Ninja Mom, just ordered a few vids and looking forward to the "challenge". I have some nice definition but am always looking to improve the core as a whole especially the back so I'm hopeful that HC will improve my strength.

Best,

You're welcome!!

I received my dvds very quickly and did volume 2 yesterday. Wow! I consider myself an advanced exerciser with a fairly strong core but was humbled by many of the moves. I started out with 2 risers and 12#DBs and finished with no risers and 3 & 5#'s :confused: Surprisingly I have little DOMS today but suspect that once I get more familiar with the workouts, they will come.....with a vengeance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.