Hooked on the pic of the day!

Daphne M

Cathlete
Am I the only one checking this site three times per day, just hoping for a glimpse of the latest pic of the day? I'm HOOKED!

Steve and Mark -- oops, I meant to say CATHE, looks so beautiful! As do Pat, Brenda, Rhonda and Lisa. I had trouble identifying Lisa at first -- I hope someone will tell her that her new hairstyle looks GREAT! Very flattering.

Hmmm. Wonder if the pic got posted while I was typing this? I think I'll check again.

Daphne
Desperately seeking abs like Cathe's and Rhonda's

Time number three already for today...

I hope I don't go into the double digits checking here every day. How many times before it really becomes excessive - maybe 20 a day?

Seriously, I am so excited about these tapes! My husband bought them for me for mothers day (of course I told him to do it) and my birthday is coming up very soon! Maybe I will get them in time for a birthday workout?

Also, desperately seeking Cathe and Rhonda abs!!!

You're not the only one!

Daphne, you are not the only one who constantly checks every few minutes (all the while hoping my boss doesn't catch me) in the hopes of seeing the pic of the day
happy.gif
. They are inspiring, to say the least! This morning when I was struggling through PS BBA, I kept telling myself, "Look how great Cathe and her crew look! Just keep working at it!" And I managed to get through it
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.