Honeybunny Sugar Lips

poohpeggy

Cathlete
Over the last few years I have received such love and support here for my precious bunny whom you see in my avatar. She has had many health issues and yesterday we had to lay her to rest. Her resting place is under her favorite Forsythia bush which is still blooming.
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your kindness and prayers.
HoneyBunny Sugar Lips was an inspiration and taught my family the true meaning of bravery and courage. In her honor, my daughters and I thought it would be so nice if everyone would go give their beloved pets a big hug and look them in the eye and tell them how much you love them. Love to all....Peggy

Peggy, sorry for the loss of your bunny. :( I love the name, though. Honeybunny Sugar Lips - how cute! {{{HUGS}}}

Nan

I am sorry for your loss of HBSL. I remember reading about her a while ago and for some reason I thought it was on another forum--videofitness. I am off to give my guys a hug and tell them how much I love them in remembrance of your beautiful bunny.

Sending good thoughts your way, and off to pet my dear bunnies and cat in honor of your precious HoneyBunny...

Allison

Awww, so sorry for you loss. She looks adorable with an even more adorable name. I cherish every moment with my buns, they are so precious.

So sorry, Peggy, for your loss. Our fur babies are truly precious gifts. It sounds like Honeybunny Sugar Lips has a beautiful resting place.

So sorry for your loss .. you can count on me giving my big slober babies extra hugs and kisses!!! {{{ hugs }}}

Thank You everyone. I appreciate all your kindness and support. It is very touching to read this and I love how you all "hugged" your pets in HBSL honor. Love Peggy

Awww...your post brought tears to my eyes. :) sorry for your loss. :(

A cute story for ya:

I am sick and y'day I was laying on the couch. My 85 pound Golden Retriever came over to me and climbed up on the couch, laid down next to me and proceeded to give me a good face washing with his tongue. He is always very affectionate but this particular incident is not "characteristic" of him. I think he knew something wasn't right with me and wanted to make me feel better.

Animals are the best! :D

They know things don't they...I hope your feeling better..your heartwarming story brought a smile to my face. Love Peggy

Over the last few years I have received such love and support here for my precious bunny whom you see in my avatar. She has had many health issues and yesterday we had to lay her to rest. Her resting place is under her favorite Forsythia bush which is still blooming.
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your kindness and prayers.
HoneyBunny Sugar Lips was an inspiration and taught my family the true meaning of bravery and courage. In her honor, my daughters and I thought it would be so nice if everyone would go give their beloved pets a big hug and look them in the eye and tell them how much you love them. Love to all....Peggy

This broke my heart.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Honeybunny Sugar Lips had a wonderful life with you, and I'm sure she would approve of the lovely resting place you chose for her.

I'll be sure to tell each of my 4 furry kids how much I love them, and give them a big hug and a smootchie, courtesy of HBSL!

It warms my heart that you all have given your pets hugs. Thank you for posting because it has truly helped during this very sad time. Love to all...Peggy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.