Home Gym Organization

LizC7

Cathlete
How do you all organize your home gyms? I have all my bands and multiple pairs of gloves, medicine balls, etc. I have a weight rack but beyond that - a bit chaotic.
Thanks for the tips!

How do you all organize your home gyms? I have all my bands and multiple pairs of gloves, medicine balls, etc. I have a weight rack but beyond that - a bit chaotic.
Thanks for the tips!

I have my bands hanging in the closet (I have a workout room, when daughter moved out I move in lol) in the drawers I have my gloves and small equipment. Risers are neatly stacked in closet also. Tower and step and spin bike have to be moved out everyday. But it’s worth it. Hope that helps [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the years, I have invested in a few pieces for my workout room. I have a cube storage, medicine ball rack and a weighted bar rack (http://www.kmart.com/j-fit-j-fit-10-0450-weighted-bar-rack-fitness/p-SPM12080339615).

I have the 6 cube storage and it sits verticle to take up less space. I store my gloves and small equipment in the cubes.
I use the hook dividers on the weighted rack to hang my bands and loops. I store my stability ball on the very top of the medicine ball rack. Both racks have a small footprint and fit nicely in the corner of my room.

I use 3 prong hooks for my bands, loops, and towel. I used a cargo net from my suv that I never used and hung it in the corner of my room a little higher up to hold my stability ball so it's never in the way. I have little shelves for a few small fans. I made my room a little bigger by combining 2 closets so I have room for my treadmill and quad/hamstring weighted machine. I just bought the Fit Tower, so I can put that in there too when my treadmill is up. But I will have to move it to use my treadmill, but I won't care. Our heavy bag is hanging from another corner in the room. I can't go all the way around it, but I can use at least 75%. My weights are on the edges of the room so the entire center is free. The only thing I need to do is upgrade the carpet in the main area, it's older. I love my new space. Best of luck on yours.

I have my bands hanging in the closet (I have a workout room, when daughter moved out I move in lol) in the drawers I have my gloves and small equipment. Risers are neatly stacked in closet also. Tower and step and spin bike have to be moved out everyday. But it’s worth it. Hope that helps [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just gave me motivation to encourage my son to move out when he finishes college!! LOLOL I want a workout room! haha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.