Home Exercise

Pambie

I was wondering if Cathe uses any kind of machinery in her own workouts - is it possible to achieve optimal fitness as a home exerciser w/out any kind of gym equipment?

Hi, Pambie! Obviously I'm not Cathe, and only she can answer the question regarding her use of any machinery, but I can tell you that yes, you can achieve optimal fitness as a home exerciser without fancy, expensive aerobic or strength training machines.

About the only real equipment I have for my home workouts are two steps of two different lengths and widths, several pairs of hex dumbbells and an adjustable Troy Lite barbell, a couple of sets of magnetic weight add-ons for my dumbbells, a VCR and DVD player, and a few judiciously-selected workout videos, all but one of which are produced by Cathe. That's all I need!

Annette

Hi Pambie! Yes it is possible to acheive optimal fitness at home without gym machinery, however, depending on just how heavy you want to lift or how much variety you need for your workouts, you may want gym equipment to satisfy that need.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.