holiday food..ugh!

LisaMarie

Cathlete
Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. I think I enjoyed it a little too much....I think I must have eaten nearly 2 days worth of calories in 1 day! :9 Got on the scale with my eyes closed this morning and told DH, "ok, if it's over XXXlbs, just tell me to get off the scale." Well, needless to say, I never saw that number on the scale!

I figure I have to be carrying a lot of extra water from all the ham, etc. that I ate yesterday...at least that's what I'm telling myself :p .

Anyone else have such a weekend? I'm holding off 'til later this week to check my weekly weight...and hitting the cardio hard this morning! :) Wow, this ended up being a really long post..probably could have just said "I feel fat this morning..anyone else?" Ha!

lisa

been there for sure!! i think during first trimester i ate way too miuch. it was the only way to keep from getting sick. now, i have trouble eating at all. this happened with my first pregnancy, and i lost 5 lbs 3rd trimester. hopefully i will not start losing yet or my doc will give me a hard time. maybe i will get some ham;) glad you feel good toexercise. take care, lisa

After reading this post I went and had some leftovers...at 9:45 in the morning! I just couldn't resist. And I am not allowed to exercise because I am considered a high risk pregnancy :-(

I have to say that I'm actually looking forward to feel like eating is fun again. Right now, I'm still at the eating is so not fun. For now I'll live vicariously through you!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.