Hip Hip Hooray...the presale is today!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Thank you for your orders. I'm so excited and can't wait to film. If I could film today I would :eek::eek::eek: but we have many film crew schedules to work around so I'll have to wait on the shorter side of few weeks....Just wanted to come on and say THANK YOU for your support and trust me you are gonna "work work" (to rockin music too) when you get these :)

Have a fun day and don't forget to sweat!

Cathe

Hi Cathe, I ordered right at noon. I am soooooooooooooo excited for these!!! They all sound wonderful!!! :D Linda

hey hey there missy! I can't wait either to rock and roll to these new goodies!! hehe! THANKS CATHE! YOU ARE THE BEST!

I can't wait, Cathe! :D I'm especially excited about the total body workouts WITH PREMIXES!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY FOR PREMIXES!!!!! I LOVE PREMIXES!!!!! :eek: :D

Last edited:
My order is in!!!!! Oh my gosh, how do we wait til Halloween!?!? I'll be a witch til they arrive! :eek:

Thanks Everyone! I'm so glad you are excited too. And yes, I'm happy to be doing premixes again too. We have some goodies lined up. :eek::eek::eek: Something for everyone.

LOL debbie!! your comment was too cute!!! I might be a witch too! I can't wait! eeeeeeh eh eh eh eh!!! (was that a good witch cackle? lol!!!)

I'm order # 62737. The only pre-order I've missed since becoming a Cathe convert was STS Strength--and I've been kicking myself ever since about that one (I did get it later, though). I won't miss another one, if I can help it!

So excited!

I am so excited...I can't wait to work, work work. October is perfect, I will be done STS by then and ready for something new!!

Yeah! This is great motivation to get off my foot and let it heals so I can use them when they arrive. So excited!

Hi Cathe! I am soooo excited about the new DVD's with PEMIXES:D:eek: Love those premixes! I can't wait to get them in my hands!

I had to preorder right away too but went with just the downloads. So excited...can't wait to see the new workouts!!

I pre-ordered right at noon (9am my time) and I'm so excited!

To keep me occupied until the new workouts come out, I just started planning (obsessing?!) my rotations for Sept and Oct. :D

I ordered today at about 1:00. I couldn't order right at noon, since I had a couple of kids to pick up at noon, then I had to make them lunch, of course. I have never missed a pre-order and have all of your DVD's!!! I can hardly wait to hear all the updates on the filming. I love the anticipation of it all!!!

Cheryl

Cathe/Members,

It's always a pleasure to purchase and support new workouts by you.

My number is 63056. Had a planned Cathe workout and couldn't order until my hubby and I were done.

Yea!

Janie

Yay!!! I just placed my pre-order. I am sooooo excited for the new workouts. Thanks Cathe - you are a master of your craft.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.