HIIT workout

brenda21

Cathlete
Cathe,
how about a high-intensity interval training workout? It would be very difficult (i.e. the harder intervals from the Imaxes), recovery, moving on to the next. Shorter but serious.

I'm trying to turn up the notch on my workouts and HIIT is supposed to be great for fat burning.

Thanks-
Brenda

I like the idea of an interval(very high intensity) workout in 30 minutes. These days I limit my cardio to 30 min. 3x/wk to make sure I continue to see muscle growth. But I definitely want those 30 min. to pack a punch. Maybe a combo of step, hi-lo and KB intervals would make it fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong.....but are we not talking about an IMAX type tape incognito????

If so I'm all for renaming it if we can just please GET IT!!!

I also have another suggestion. Cathe has put together her ab tapes in an AB DVD. Can we not get her to put together all the HIIT, cardio blasty, interval type stuff she has ever made and put it on one DVD? And then also add IMAX III to it, or HIIT, or whatever she wants to call it...I'm not picky. And then have a caboodle of premixes which could be 30 minutes long or 90 minutes......a 6 hour premix for Aquajock.

Kind of a MIC Hi/Lo, high intensity kickbox, Bootcamp cardio, IMAX I, II, and III extravaganza DVD and I'll willing to bet there are some who would pay a few pennies for this....maybe???

Briee

You're a genius!! Endless variety...I'd never get bored! It could be as long or as short as needed. Who am I kidding. It would never be longer than 30 min. for me, but still soooo much fun to switch it up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.