Hiit (High Intensity Interval training) 2

Shilo

Cathlete
Okay, maybe it's to soon to ask for more Hiit workouts. But I love those 30 minute workouts and I've noticed huge aerobic gains since I've started doing them. So I would LOVE more!! I like how they are finished in 30 minutes. Fast and too the point. I would love more like these.

Okay, maybe it's to soon to ask for more Hiit workouts. But I love those 30 minute workouts and I've noticed huge aerobic gains since I've started doing them. So I would LOVE more!! I like how they are finished in 30 minutes. Fast and too the point. I would love more like these.

ME TOO! I use every single one of them each week :) They're soooo gooooood :)
And maybe a HIIT 2,3 and 4 while she's at it :) OR just more on one dvd :) Either way, I want mooooore HIIT :)

would love to see more HiiT's. Maybe you can make them longer (I noticed alot of people are dbling them up) and have shorter premixes. Or do a Hiit then add some step at the end (Imax style!) or even 15 min HiiT, 10-20 min moderate intensity step, then finish us off with another 15 min HiiT!!
chrissy

Would also love more plyo legs and another PUB. And of course another IMAX. Love the music in 2 (hint, hint, ;);))

I would love another Hiit series! 40/20 is one of my go-to kick butt workouts. I do it along with 30/30 and I feel "so accomplished!"

It would also be great to have an Imax/Hiit combo -- 10 intervals like the other imaxes with a short Hiit workout at the end added "for good measure."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.