high step training video

groundhog

Cathlete
does anyone have this dvd yet?? Is it for sale yet cuz I have not seen any chit chat about it...if you have it, what do you think?? does it kick butt?? :)

Are you talking about the advanced one? Yes, I have it, and I find it very challenging! I really like it a lot!!

Carol
:)

I have to agree with Carol, I love it and it is very challenging.

Have a great evening ladies!!.

Debbie:) :) :D :+ :+ :7 ;)

yeah, the new one, is it a fun one or is it just tough?? Give me your opinions..did you feel this one the next day..does it compare to anything or is it on its own.... I think I'm gonna get this one, it looked pretty tough from the clip.

i think it is fun and tough. the cardio segments aren't very long so using an 8" step will keep the intensity higher. my favorite section is when you do power lunges for cardio and then two sets of leg presses back to back. }(

i just did this video tonight for the first time, but i can already feel the muscle soreness settling in. i should feel nice and sore tomorrow.

i would compare this one to bootcamp, but the weights are harder imo - esp. for the legs. i like the premixes, too. i may try out the leg/cardio only sometime when i'm brave enough. :7

I absolutely love this video. It has great premix options and is a tough workout. I like the way the weights are worked. They are not too fast. There are compound weights as well. Loads of high step leg presses. The cardio is not too long. It is about twelve minutes. I usually start out with the premix of cardio only and warm up of course and then go to finish. Sometimes I do cardio only two times so when I go through the whole workout I have 36 minutes cardio and a total body workout. You will really like this.
Diane Sue

Thanks Diane Sue! What a great idea, I'm going to try it this way today!

(Cardio only premix 2 times for 36 minutes of cardio then the rest of it!)

Sounds GREAT!

All I can say it is tough}(. It really gets your legs. Alot of step ups and it is hard after you just did a cardio blast that really targets the legs so my legs feels like rubber when I am doing those steps ups. I think I am going to do this one tomorrow.

Okay, I did this one yesterday adding the extra cardio. It was tough!!!

I think I will do this workout as is from now on though. My heartrate stays up there during those step ups and there are a lot of them. I really don't consider this workout only being 12 minutes of cardio, because of how long my heartrate is in the fat burning zone.

The cardio cycles boost my heartrate but it stays that way during the step ups so it can't only be 12 minutes of cardio. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.