High Step Challenge

I watched my High Step Challenge DVD the other day and am wondering If I can use my step with the band. I've got one of those Firm steps that can be used with 6, 8 or 14 inches. It doesn't sit flat on the floor like the high step used in the DVD so I'm not sure if I'll get the same level of resistance using that step.

Is anyone else using that step?

I suppose I can go buy one but I think it's like $80 at a local sporting goods store.............

Elaine, I don't have the high step either (I wish I did, I just don't need any more equipment). I use my blue and purple Firm FL for all Cathe w/o's where she uses the high step. I've also used it for this w/o with the band and it worked just fine! :)

HI Elaine, as Jen I only have the fanny lifter purple and blue. I use it with the bands and works fine.If you want to buy the high step you can buy it by SNM or the FW on line site. You will find the link of FW on line in this web site.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

I used the fanny lifter and all was well. The only thing I toke note of was that when you are coming down from a set of leg presses, let go of the band before you come off the FL. It tends to want to flip othrwise.

Elaine - I also have the Firm equipment - but mine are the old wood step boxes. It works just fine of the Firm stuff. I did however pick up a cheap set of bands at Walmart (3 for $9.00) and was kind of disappointed when I found out they were only 4' instead of 6'. Actually the 4' length works even better with my Firm boxes since there's no groove all the way down at the floor. I also used the heavier resistence and it worked quite nicely.

BTW - I LOVE high step challenge. What a workout!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.