High Step Challenge or High Step Training?

Diane: I can't get the collage preview to work - I've tried for two days but it keeps kicking me off the Internet. Is there anyone out there who can answer my question as to whether the HSC uses the high steps for aerobics or is it used for things like lunges and squats and dips? Please, I don't want to buy it to find out it's used for step aerobics because I won't ever do that on a high step again. Thanks.

Sorry you can't get the preview to work. The step aerobic portions use the high step platform and one riser. So it's at a 6-inch height. You could lower it to just the platform (4 inch) if you wanted. Cathe uses the high step with 5 risers (14 inches) for dips, like the ones done on the Fanny Lifter on Firm workouts. There are no fast or dangerous movements with the high step at full height.

You might want to e-mail Collage to ask them what the problem is with the previews. They are very helpful.

Diane

ETA-I think they use Windows Media Player. You might want to be sure you have the latest update for your player.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.