High intensity CTX?

mariep

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe--

What about a series like CTX--each workout could be 1/2 hour of HEAVY weight work, one body part, like S&H, then the 2nd 1/2 hour could be very high intensity interval training, like IMax. It seems like people are preaching high intensity as opposed to length of time spent on a workout. The whole series could be very, very tough.

Or, for people that don't like to do weights and cardio in the same day, how about just another S&H-type series and, of course, a new, tougher-than-ever IMax?!:9 :9 :9

I'm thinking whatever you come up with will be awesome as always, but I hope intensity will be the theme!

Thanks as always for asking for our thoughts--you're the best!:D

-Marie:)

Sounds perfect to me. Sign me up. Actually, a lot of people have been requesting a series similar to this lately. Anyone listening?;-)

I like this suggestion. I've been incorporating this type of workout by mixing and matching Cathe's other DVD's to get this style of training.
Susan C.M.

Hi Cathe

I agree. I'd like to see you do more high intensity workouts like the original Interval Max and the incredible IMAX 2. I find when I hit a workout plateau really intense interval workouts are what I need to get me over the hump. I really love your workout style so I hope you will consider producing more of these really advanced interval workouts in the future.

Thanks for everything you do Cathe - you're the greatest!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.