HI/Low Impact Series

jdimascio

Cathlete
So, I was thinking maybe a series of 4 or 5 DVDs, that each contain 2 workouts then premixes that combine the 2 (sort of like what is done on the Body Blast Series) but have premixes of each workout individually too - more options!!!

For example a DVD with just Step - Imax4 and Low Max 2
Another DVD with a Gliding workout and a Barre workout
HIIT - 4 different 30 minute Hiit workouts, 2 high impact, 2 Low (maybe one of them using Tabata)
2 different types of Bootcamp/Circuit workouts, one more high impact, the other low impact...but have scrambled premixes of the 2 together.

And maybe another one with 45-50 minute of 3 splits with different premixes to mix up the muscle groups you want to split for the week (Heavy weighted work).

So it gives us more of our (mine) of Cathe favorites, but with tons of options.

So, I was thinking maybe a series of 4 or 5 DVDs, that each contain 2 workouts then premixes that combine the 2 (sort of like what is done on the Body Blast Series) but have premixes of each workout individually too - more options!!!

HIIT - 4 different 30 minute Hiit workouts, 2 high impact, 2 Low (maybe one of them using Tabata)
2 different types of Bootcamp/Circuit workouts, one more high impact, the other low impact...but have scrambled premixes of the 2 together.

And maybe another one with 45-50 minute of 3 splits with different premixes to mix up the muscle groups you want to split for the week (Heavy weighted work).

Brilliant!

Along with adding CycleMax 2, how about "Yoga-Roller Relax" utilizing a foam roller to recover from all of this.

Wonderful suggestions! I LOVE LOVE hi/lo together!

(btw, have you done Tabata? It seems very intense)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.