HI I AM NEW TO CATHE NEED HELP

I HAVE ALL STEP AND IT SEEMS SO HARD TO FOLLOW AND I JUST GOT STEP IN MOTION AND I LOVE IT.IS STEP IN MOTION 2 AND 3 HARDER?AND WHICH OTHER WOULD YOU RECOMEND FOR ANOTHER VIDEO?I DONT WANT TO GO EASIER BUT NOT MUCH HARDER YET EITHER.THANK YOU.ALSO IS STEP BY MOTION HER EARLY VIDEOS SHE MADE?:7

All step is difficult to do.If you know cathe step you can try the body blast series. SB/SJP DVD is fun and easy. If you have MIC you can try the step portion too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

I believe Step n Motion is Cathe's first workout tape from 1989 I think. I have a lot of Cathe DVD's and love all of them, but I do not have All Step. I love Body Max step section, Rhythmic Step, Step Blast, and my favorite DVD is the one with IMAX 2/Cardio and Weights. Those 2 workouts are my absolute favorites. The choreography is less complex in those 2 workouts but quite intense. The DVD premix options allow you to do just the step sections of Cardio and Weights, or to include some of the weight work. Imax 2 I do the first half and am fried.

I also hear that people enjoy the Cardio Hits DVD.

Keep in touch!
Liz :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.