Hi, Has anyone got this?

HOTCHICK

Cathlete
Hello, everybody,

Has anyone got a weider step, the black and grey one that hikes up to 10 inches, and came with a free keli roberts video at that time. Reebok have also done their own version ( I think its blue).
I usually use it for cathe or firms leg press etc, and it is really robust, I will be using it for cathes new dvds if I cant afford the high step, the only prblem is it only goes up to ten inches but the price is great. (do I really need the high step or is it just greed?)

HOTCHICK;)

I do believe I have the black and grey step you are mentioning but I thought it was a Reebox step. It does go up to 10" and it is the one I use when doing the step ups. I am short, 5'1" so it is perfect for me. I find 12" just a bit too high still. So I will probably not be ordering the high step unless I can get a good deal on the regular step and risers first. I also have the Firm step up box 8" and 12" so I can try 12" if I want to and did once but I felt a little on the too high side for me.

Sheila C.

i love the range of motion with the 14" step from the firm. i will be getting the high step and donating the fanny lifter to a friend. i feel i need the 14"inch height .

Yes I had this one but I found it to be quite wobbly after a while. It also felt like it was giving way when I used it for step and I was doing all low impact at the time. I bought mine years ago and gave it away when I bought my full size step in Spring this year so things must have improved! I'd get the High Step over the Weider not least because it's much, much easier to store if you are very limited on space. The Keli Roberts video (I think it was Ultimate Step) was worth getting though :)
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Hi all,

yes keli roberts was definately worth getting, I suppose I dont need the high step, but It was only the topper I wanted as I have six risers just sitting there, and when I use the club step I dont use risers, for constant stepping as my knees bother me, but when I use the weider for leg presses, my knees seem ok.
I was just wondering as I am 5ft 6inches, should I be using a taller box?.

Hotchick.:D

AFAIK, your leg should go no higher than a 90 degree angle when you do a leg press. I found this handy fold-up step stool in the Lakeland catalogue, which can handle up to 150kg in weight (23½ stone) It's 10½ high and £12.95. You can get it online here: http://www.lakelandlimited.com/is-b...suAgonec0=?ProductID=o9XAqAUUjxwAAADynw4oHrx9 (I hope that link works!) mailorder, and in their shops. I've used Lakeland for years and they're a great company to deal with.

I wish I had the storage space for this because even folded, it would be hard to store it here but it's a very cool alternative to the High Step.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

In with the stool and out with the step, fantastic lisa, you've just saved me a lot of cash, and it looks sturdy too.

Thanks

Hotchick:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.