Hi guys!

I am resting..not sleeping but resting..lol...I posted pics on makeupalley under my name..vanity68 and put them under family..I will try to make another link soon...
The c-section was uneventful thank goodness...it hurts alot after and I cant do too much cause my whole body aches...i am very swollen all over and the dr said it will take time to go away...thank goodness he gave me pain medicine..I have to take it every 4 hours..I am not breastfeeding...Tori wasnt able to latch on and its very frustrating..for her and me..and hubby too..so we have her on Similac advanced..so far so good...she tolerates it very very well.. and is taking about 4 ounces now...2 in the hospital and now 4...lol..she looooves to eat...daddy filed down her nails but I put mittens on anyway..i'm afraid she will scratch herself...Tori is amazing..the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life..i just bonded with her immediately and would go through anything again for her...she is healthy and so much fun...she is not sleeping at night but we will get her on a routine i haveno doubt..she wasnt getting enough formula at the hospital that is why we up'd it to 4 ounces..she seems to do much better now....of course tonight is only her 2nd night home...well, almost time for my angel's feeding..I'll talk to you guys soon!!

www.makeupalley.com

Welcome to the world Tori!

Hope you are feeling better soon and that you continue to enjoy your little girl. Get all the rest you can and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations! I'm so glad your c-section went so well. Enjoy your new bundle of joy. She sounds precious!!

That's wonderful! I hope you have a quick recovery. My recovery from my c/s wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. I tried to see the pics but do I need a password? I'd love to see her!

oh dear..I forgot you have to register to makeupalley..i know its free..I will see if I can somehow get her pics here...when he can, I will have hubby do it for me...I cant wait for you guys to see her..my life is so amazing now!

Congratulations!

Everytime I read about someone having a baby, it takes me back to the birth of my own children. What a wonderful feeling.

Enjoy her! Take care of yourself and you'll be back to your old self and even better in no time.:D

runathon

Yahoo! Welcome Tori.

Question: My ob won't schedule my CSection until week 39, how'd you get yours so much sooner!?!?!? Both my kids were born (went into natural delivery) 10 and 9 days before due date, respectively.

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

http://lilypie.com/days/051128/2/4/1/-6/.png[/img][/url]

Yahoo! Welcome Tori.

Question: My ob won't schedule my CSection until week 39, how'd you get yours so much sooner!?!?!? Both my kids were born (went into natural delivery) 10 and 9 days before due date, respectively.

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

http://lilypie.com/days/051128/2/4/1/-6/.png[/img][/url]

Melanie..so sorry i didnt respond sooner..i had a c-section 2 1/2 weeks early due to low lying placenta and problems with my pelvic bones..the dr didnt want the pelvic bones to separate any more cause i was in so much pain...he did a mini amnio the day before the section to make sure she was totally developed and she was...she is now 11 days old and so strong..she can flip herself over from her tummy to her back (and uses her leg) and she can hold her head up easily..she is so amazing...she is still tiny..she was 6 pounds 13 ounces at birth and is now 7.3..she is 20 inches long..still a peanut..but a darn strong peanut..LOL

congratulations vanity!!!! i am so happy for you...you sound very happy.
4oz, wow!! jaden is only doing 2..i am able to measure when i give him a bottle.
i know what you mean about the pain. it sucks, you feel like you will never feel normal again:-( (trust me, you will) however it's all worth it for that special bundle of joy that you just fall more in love with everyday.

Thanks so much Sunny!! We went to the dr on Monday..Tori is now 7 pounds 3 oz and is 20 inches long..we are both doing very well..she is my little angel...I want to make a webpage so i can post the link here...soon...lol...when hubby gets a chance to help...

Congratulations and Welcome Tori. I just about cried when I read your post. It was so heartfelt and loving. I wish you and your little girl the very best.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.