Hi Everyone!

I

Irene

I used to be a faithful forumite, but have been waylayed lately due to a recent move/house purchase and the evils of outdoor running. I don't know if anyone remembers me from the Cathe trip last fall (short one with frizzy, long reddish hair, physician).
Boy has this website been buffed up!! It looks great! I still can't get to the Cathe live but will keep on trying. I'm thinking of making the 45 minute trek to her studio again in the next few months for a real class.
I have to admit I've been slacking in the video department due to a new running fixation and have been lurking on the Runner's World forum. I ran a 10K and loved it!! I am running about 20 miles/week. Needless to say Imax and MIC have become slightly dusty. I still faithfully use PS and Bodymax as well as MIS for abs and once a week weight training. I also do BK's yoga about twice a week. I hope to run the Philadelphia half marathon this fall if all goes well.

Happy exercise everyone!

Irene

Hi Irene!

I noticed that you've been away from the forum. Good luck on your half-marathon. In the meantime, you know you need to crosstrain faithfully, right? And that Cathe's got 8 new tapes coming out? Need I say more? :-D

I remember you from the forum and the road trip! :)

I was the one wearing the workout clothes and the Rykas who went a little overboard on the pizza and the Devil Dog Trifle. Oh, that describes most of us? LOL!

Good luck with the half marathon! Have you ever tried spinning for crosstraining? Awesome workout (it's my newest addiction)!

Kristin

I'm in Philly area too

Hi Irene,
I am in the Phialdelphia area too. We just moved here in June from Missourri ( but this is home!). I am also thinking about finding my way too Cathe's to take a live class. Hopefully this will help in the wait for the new tapes.
Where could I find information on the half marathon?

Joyce

Me Too!

Hey - I'm in the Philly area also!! I am probably about 30 minutes from Cathe's studio. We should get together for a "mini" road trip!
Charlene

Philly half-mary

Joyce,

Go to http://www.philadistancerun.org. You can register online for about 27 dollars. The race starts at 9th and Market (center city) at about 7:30/8:00am on September 17.

Also, perhaps we can do a road trip together to take a Cathe class.

See you with sneakers on!

Irene

Joyce, your email doesn't work for me

Email me if you want to drive to a Cathe class together,

irene

Charlene, I can't use your email through this site

email me if you want to drive to a Cathe class together,

Irene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.