Hi Cathe! (or SNM!)

DebbieH

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-00 AT 11:15AM (Est)[/font][p]Two quick questions that I'm just curious about. 1st., I was wondering if you purposely took our ages out of our profiles?? I liked reading the ages of everyone and to see how diverse a crowd Cathe has. Also, I did MIS this A.M. and everytime I do it, I THINK I hear dogs barking in the background?? I think it is on the chest press section. No biggy, but I was just curious! Thanks for all your hard work these past few months!:)
A third question~SORRY!! I was wondering when you click on a thread marked NEW with the red flag, is there a way that you can tell which post under is new without scanning down to see the dates? Just want to make sure I am not missing something. Sometimes it is hard when a thread is particularly long to see which posts are new. Hope this makes sense. TIA!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Reading new messages

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-00 AT 11:59AM (Est)[/font][p]Duh, my answer didn't help at all, so I removed it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.