Hi Cathe! I need some advice!

Fitness Baby

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving!

First off, I want to say that I abosolutely love your workouts. I discovered them in August of this year when my boyfriend got TIVO. (I'm from Ontario, Canada and your workouts aren't on our satellites) Anyway, I've been active all my life, but I've really dedicated myself to working out for the last 2 years, yet I cant seem to get the results I want. I'm a healthy weight for my size (I'm 5'1" and 105 lbs) but my problem is this; I have solid abs, but they are under like an inch of fat :) I've tried so many things. I do an hour of cardio 5 days a week, I don't over train my abs, I don't "spot" train, I make sure that i train my whole body and I watch my diet. (I eat lots of protien, vegtables and fruits), but this is driving me crazy. You can totally see the lines of my abs, but I just want my body to be solid, you know? No jiggle :D! I'm 21 years old, so I'm pretty sure that all my baby fat is gone by now... so, is there any advice you can offer me?

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Bye!:)

Not Cathe here, but I know exactly what you mean. I myself was in that same boat earlier this year. It all comes down to diet at this point. I always thought I ate good but I really didn't eat as good as I thought. I decided to do a 10 day Herbal Cleanse. Now while on the cleanse you have to follow a strict diet. I have never been good with diets, because I don't believe in them. Usually when you go off the diet your weight comes back. Well this was different. It just taught me clean eating. (If you want a copy you can send me an email and I can email it to you.) And an amazing thing had happened within the 10 days I dropped 7 pounds of fat, I had more energy than ever before, and I felt the best I have ever felt in my life. Also the most imortant thing is it tought me how to really eat. I no longer need that chocolate fix. In fact when I eat simple sugars it makes me feel yecky. Once you get those things out of your system you don't want them, because they make you feel like poo. When I was done cleansing I started a wellness system, (which I still continue) and the rest of the weight came off in a couple of weeks.

So the key I think is to just eat clean.

Good Luck,

Melissa

Hope, Health and a Future
[email protected]

Hi,

I would also like to hear Cathe's advice on this one as I am also 5'1" and weigh 106 lbs. I have lost weight over the past year using the South Beach diet . I am comfortable with my weight as it is but can't seem to get rid of that inch or so of fat around my waist... even with walking/ jogging 3- 6 times a week.

Traci

Hi Mlgage,

I found your reply quite interesting. What is your diet like after completing the 10 day Herbal Cleanse? I would love to see a copy of that program also.

Melissa,

I know you posted this back in November -- but I'm doing a little back tracking! I was wondering if you can give me the information that you used for your 10 day herbal cleansing. Also

Do you still have the wellness system that you used after your cleansing as well. I would really appreciate this information if you still have it available.

Thanks in advance.

I would love some information also. Not as young as the 21 year old and feel it too :-( . My digestive system is extemely sluggish and very irregular! Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Also not Cathe here, but I have to tell you that, like you, I had the same problem. Don't be so sure that all of your baby fat is gone yet! I never had a visible six-pack until my late 30's. I also had a round baby face until my late 30's. Now, at 46, I still have the six-pack, but I lost the chubby cheeks. Getting older isn't all bad... :)

I was wondering if you could send me a copy also of the herbal cleansing. I need to do that so bad. I am a mother of two and still have that weight around my belly. I have had 2 csections and it is sooooo hard to get it off. Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.