Hi Cathe and Welcome back!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
The picture of you and Eric on the Pregnancy Forum is just beautiful. You look sooo good and that little pumpkin' is so cute & cuddly! So glad you will be starting back to execise and as we have been taught, take it easy at 1st.!! Just wanted to welcome you back and tell you that you have a great bunch of fans here that really held down the fort while you were away. We just sold our house and will be doing the moving thing also and I'm already worried about it messing up my w/o schedule.(Can't stand to have "Cathe-withdrawal!") Glad your move went well.
happy.gif
Debbie

Hi Debbie

Thanks for clueing us in on the picture. I always forget to look on the mom's forum. I don't know why, I am a mom after all.
Good luck with the move. We just moved last May so I know what a hassle it can be. And don't worry, if you can't workout, you can always come here to keep those withdrawal symptoms to a minimum
happy.gif

Laura

Thanks Laura!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm also nervous about computer withdrawal while we are moving and of course even being able to read the forum while sooo busy. I know I worry too much. We may be here a few more months depending on when the people who bought our house, sells theirs. So, I guess I should hold off with the worry for now. Good to see you here Laura!!
happy.gif
Debbie

Hi Debbie!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I agree, we are so very fortunate to have such wonderful fitness friends here to help out and keep the advise coming. You all are amazing and I truly do appreciate the supportive atmosphere that we have established here. Its a very positive and encouraging community. Thanks again Debbie and everyone!

Good luck with your move. I'll be thinking of you but I sure won't be envying you,
wink.gif
! Don't worry about missing your workouts....just wait until you start lifting those boxes,
wink.gif
wink.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.