Hey Nancy C

LB

Cathlete
I finally got around to looking up your profile through Explorer. You look fabulous! And you are adorable
happy.gif
You're a little younger than me, I'll be 39 in September, but I've been married for 15 years also. Keep up the good work, girl!

Laura

Yikes..ya scared me!

Laura, I saw my name on a thread title and felt like I was getting called to the Principals office
wink.gif
!...oh no, what did I do now! LOL

Thanks on the compliment
happy.gif
, that's me and my hubby in Vermont last summer. Yup, coming close to 16 years and still plugging away at it
wink.gif

nancy:O)

And!

I have to post again, because I hate killing off those poor smileys when I edit...but you look fabulous yourself!
wink.gif
I can remember looking into your profile before and if I haven't commented in the past...your photos are great!, beautiful little girl and I love your pooches
happy.gif
. And for someone with chronic pain who manages to stay on top of her fitness goals...I am sending admiration your way
happy.gif

nancy:O)

Thanks Nancy...

and I didn't mean to scare you with the thread title, I just wanted to make sure I gave you a well deserved compliment. I don't think I would even be able to get out of bed if I hadn't kept exercising all these years. Thank you so much for the admiration, it means alot to me. But I have to admit, it's easy for me to keep exercising because the alternative is to be in terrible shape, look bad, feel bad and STILL have the
pain. At least this way I only have the
pain.
happy.gif

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.