Hey Everyone!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Want to join me in wishing Andrea GOOD LUCK for her very first class she wil teach tonight? It's always been her dream to teach and tonight she WILL fulfill that dream after all her hard work of preparing for it. Yeeeah Andrea~YOU GO GIRL!

[marquee]:-jumpy Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!:7[/marquee]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Good Luck Andrea!!

I will be thinking of you tonight!! Hope all goes well!
Erica

I hope everything goes alright tonight, Andrea. I am sure it will. I know you will be nervous but you'll have a blast anyway! Let us know how it goes. :-0

Kelly

GOOD LUCK ANDREA!!!!!! As Debbie knows, I'm in the process of getting my kickboxing certification and so I know first hand how difficult creating those routines can be! You'll do great no doubt! Do you have a left right wrist band ala Cathe?????

4-3-2-1........ Good Luck again. Kathleen

GOOD LUCK ANDREA!

Anybody who hangs around with DebbieH is OK in my book :)
I hope it's everything you want it to be.

Laura

Andrea,I think you have achieved a wonderful accomplishment by making your dream come true. How many people actually go after their dream?
Relax, enjoy the moment, you made it! Here's to even more accomplishments. I know you can do it....you already are a success.
Wanda

OH MY GOSH!

Thank you all so much! I got on here last night and thought about posting, but didn't see this thread and changed my mind. I figured I'd wait for the check-in. It went so great! I wasn't even nervous after the warm-up. One of the ladies said, "Don't you get out of breath up there?" I said, "The lady that I work out with on videos KILLS ME! so I think I was ready for this." Know who I'm talking about ;-)

Thank you again! Debbie is right, this has been a dream for me for about 11 years! She is a big part of it coming true.

Andrea

Wonderful!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-01 AT 11:07AM (Est)[/font][p]I was so anxious to hear how it went. Soooooo glad that you had fun. It is just the best when you enjoy what you do and I am glad you had this dream come true!!!!! :)

Kelly
http://www.sgtfuzzbubble99.homestead.com/files/Smilies/De_Niro/eeyore.gif[/img]

RE: OH MY GOSH!

So glad it went well and that you ENJOYED it! Good show!

Not only that!!

Andrea prepared and memorized all the routines for this session in about 10 days time! Is she a natural or what? All that "Cathe-Experience" has taught her well! So happy for you, Andrea! It's in your blood now. Have fun!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations!

Hi, Andrea!! I'm a friend of Deb's--and she told me you were awesome!! Good for you!! So happy--you'll never get over it now!!nor should you!! :7 Best Wishes....Murph

Great pictures Andrea!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-01 AT 06:44PM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks for sharing!
So glad that your class went so well!!
Erica
I edited this to say that I peeked at your family pictures - your boys are just adorable. And I love their names - Jacob and Wyatt.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.