HEY EVERYONE, I DID MY FIRST CATHE VIDEO!!!!!

judym64

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-00 AT 01:15PM (Est)[/font][p]Well, I hope you all realize what type of influence you have on people. I went on the sight for the first time not even a week ago, I ordered 5 tapes (which Aimee A.K.A. Competition Bound suggested) got the tapes two days later and DID THE FIRST TAPE THIS MORNING!I did Step Heat, and man, oh man, there was sweat coming out of my eyeballs! It was tough, but awesome. I think at one point I may have said "HOLY S---" cuz I kept thinking "oh my God, shes gonna keep going..." But I did make it through the whole tape, and feel great! OK, so heres your chance to pat me on the back (cyberlly speaking of course) cuz it really and truly motivates me!! thanks! signed a soon-to-be-Catheaholic

I THINK...

...we have another Cathe-fan amongst (is that a word??) us!! Don't say we didn't warn you, Judy! You best hide that credit card or the bill when you reorder!! :D Enjoy and let us know how you like the other new ones you got!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Congrats, Judy!

Congrats on your first Cathe workout! :-jumpy

Step Heat was my first Cathe video, too. Which other 4 tapes did you order?

Lynne Lounsbury
Steppin' Fool for Life

RE: Congrats, Judy!

Great job, Judy! I love StepHeat too. You'll love ALL the Cathe tapes you get....they're all so great!!! I know exactly what you mean when you say you can't believe Cathe is gonna keep on going!!! I feel that way so often with her tapes. Her workouts are amazing!!!!
Congrats on your first day of Cathe-izing!!!!
Debbie

RE: AWESOME!!

Judy, I know I already replied to on email, but I just had to post and say how great I think it is!! So come on, answer me!! Which one are you going to do next? I'm dying to know over here!! Hehe!

PAT PAT PAT

Cyber-pat on the back! Good for you. :-jumpy
You are too funny--I can't tell you how many times doing a Cathe video I have been thinking the same thing. That and, oh crap, we still have to go back and do this from the top. Welcome to the fan club, you'll love these videos.

RE: Congrats, Judy!

Hey lynn, if memory serves I also got max. intensity strength, wedding video, mega step blast,body max.

RE: AWESOME!!

Im gonna attempt "max intensity strength", if you dont hear from me again, I didnt survive it, and it was really nice knowing you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.