Hey --A dumb question!!

DEBBIE

I need to know how to get into change my name to lower case. I can not figure it out and I just found out that using all caps was rude and a RUDE person, I'm not!! Thanks for any info.

this may help

Hey DEBBIE,
I'm new here too, but try this. Login and then click the info icon at the top of the page. You then get 3 options which allow you to make various modifications to your account and profile. If you change your user name in your profile, I think that should do it. Hope I was of some help.
Trevor

Hey Trveor!

Thanks for the help. I did what you said and I changed my name to lower case, but it is still coming up in all caps when I post a message!! I E-mailed this site to see if they could help. I'll let you know if I hear back. Thanks for the advice and welcome to our group!! Debbie--in lower case!!!

that's ok!

Hi Debbie,
Sorry that didn't help...thought for sure it would. Other than changing your name in your account or in your profile I don't know what to do next. The "webmaster" will straighten you out.
Trevor

Don't sweat it!

It's only when your entire message is in caps that it looks like rude shouting. LIKE THIS, SEE WHAT I MEAN? I'm sure nobody minds that your name is in all caps.

Thanks Kathryn & Trevor!

I'm starting to get paranoid about this stupid thing. They did info me back by E-mail from Cathe's website, but it didn't work. They are still working with me on it!! Thanks for your input. I feel better!! Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.