Here is How to Download Your Pre-Sale LITE Downloads

For the first time in over 15 years I messed up getting a Cathe Series on Pre-sale. I was so excited to start my Downloads and get my DVDs in the mail next week. But when I looked for my download code I couldn't find it. Nor a receipt for purchase. I had a note on my calendar last May to buy the new LITE Series before June 3rd. I obviously had an "out of body - out of my mind" experience. I must have dreamed that I had completed a purchase and didn't get it done. Enjoy your new LITE workouts. I have to start all over collecting the new series on a budget. :( Colleen aka/cocob1.

Can anyone who has downloaded pre sale please help!

Why is the system still asking for my bank details. I have my code but the system
is not asking for it. I can not recall having to fill out my bank details before being asked for the code.
What am I missing?

Can anyone who has downloaded pre sale please help!

Why is the system still asking for my bank details. I have my code but the system
is not asking for it. I can not recall having to fill out my bank details before being asked for the code.
What am I missing?
I didn't have to enter my bank details. I just added the bundle I ordered to the cart then entered my code in the discount code field. That updated the balance in my cart to $0. Then, I checked out. Are you choosing the right bundle?

Yes, that was mine as well. I cut and pasted it directly from the email.

Finally, I found out I ordered the bundle without bonus. Yes,after all these years without missing any full presale,I pressed too quickly and missed what I love the most.... Pump!

I will have to order the bonus pyramid at full price. Bit Gutted but not a big deal!:confused::cool:
Enjoy your series:p;)

Last edited:
Finally, I found out I ordered the bundle without bonus. Yes,after all these years without missing any full presale,I pressed too quickly and missed what I love the most.... Pump!

I will have to order the bonus pyramid at full price. Bit Gutted but not a big deal!:confused::cool:
Enjoy your series:p;)

Look what I got from the post office. I had to pay for import fees but it's ok. Finally got the bonus . Happy loyal customer !

Attachments

• IMG_20190126_213416_BURST005.jpg
    IMG_20190126_213416_BURST005.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 6

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.