help!!!!!!!

meche4141

Hi Cathe,

How are you i am a instructor in ny i teAch about 10 classes a week and have a couple questions that i hopE YOU can answer.

First i teach about 6 cardio classes a week and do them all as well as 4-5 strength classes but do not really do those cause i do my own strength training workout.

Here is my qestion how did u get that body of yours i would like to know if u find some time to answer this your workout schedule do u workout besdies the classes u teach.

Can u send me a copy of your workout schedule including what you eat i would like to try and follow it and see if i can get the same results.

Right now for my strength training i do a push one day legs the next and a pull the next. Then the next week i do a whole body training 3 days a week. This includes 3 sets of lunges one leg at a time, squats w/a shoulder press, lat pulldowns, knee up on the step w/5 risers and weigths, incline chest press and abs weights pull from over head to outer thigh hold. All done 3 days a week on day two all exercise done together in 3 segments and i throw in 2 minutes of cardio between each 2 exercises.

I also was wondering how i could get on a fitness show as one of the people working with you as u teach. I am afaa certifeid and johnny g certified. i Currently teach hi/low, hip hop dance, Step, Body conditioning, spin and kick box.

Please feel free to contact me at the email address listed in my profile and i thank u so much for your time.

Me'chele E.

Hi since i wrote this i have changed my routine to a whole body work out 3 times a week 3 exercise each body part but still nothing has changed

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.