Help with what to order please??

fitprincess

Hey Everyone,
Okay, I'm so excited I finally have enough to order another DVD....but I'm trying to choose between SJP/Step Blast or Pyramids. This is the thing, so far I have MIC, Bootcamp, Supersets, Step Blast, PH, Body Max, StepFit, Step Works on VHS. On DVD I have CK/Cir.Max, CTX series, Timesaver and IMAX2/C&W. I just feel like I need another weight workout and I've heard so many good things about the Pyramids. But the premixes on the SJP/SB sound awesome (even though I already have SB on VHS) But I know I should probably get a weights one, but not sure if I really want PLB. Oh, I know I probably sound confused, b/c I am :D Just wondering what you guys think....thanks so much for any help you can offer.
Lisa :)

It definitely looks to me like you need another weight workout. I've gotten pretty good results from the Pyramids (from both PUB and PLB); I'd go with them and save SJP/SB for next time. I didn't think I'd like PLB either, but I actually like it a lot.

Shelbygirl

I agree with Shelbygirl. You have enough cardio to tide you over until the time you can get SJP/SB. Do try the Pyramids. I love them. They deliver what they promise.;-)

Pinky

I completely agree with Pinky and Shelbygirl -- the Pyramids are GREAT!

The entire Intensity Series is the best! I continue to go back to these workouts over and over whenever I need to kick up my fitness level (strength and cardio). The Pyramids have done SO much for my upper body and lower body strength and shape.

Shonie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.