Help with syncing new workout downloads to iPad

NinjaMom

Cathlete
I've emailed support but thought I'd ask here as well in case others have experience this problem and have a solution. I downloaded the new Boss Band workouts to my computer then added the videos to my iTunes movies library. When I tried to sync the videos to my iPad Air3, I received a message that my iPad does not support these videos. This is the only device I use to watch my downloads so I need to figure out how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas? TIA!!

I am using a PC and IOS 14.7.1. One thing I noticed in my iTunes Movie library is that my other Cathe Downloads show up in the Home Movies tab while the new Boss Band downloads are in the Movie tab. I tried adding the new download files to home movies library but they keep going into the movie library. IIRC, there was an issue years ago with this file format not working in the "movies" library and had to be moved to the "home movies" library but don't remember how to do that.

I was finally able to get the Boss Band downloads on my iPad. I deleted them from my iTunes library, added them again just like the first time but for some unknown reason the sync worked this time. I also did some research and found you can change the media type of the files so I changed all my previous Cathe Downloads to "movies" and now they all are under the same library (no more home movies!) Yay!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.