HELP, so frustrated

xjumpnj

I need help!!! I kinda have the "poor me's". I am so frustrated. I have been trying to capture that lean look in YOUR legs in mine and it is not happening. I realize that I will not have the same look as you or anyone else, but I still feel like my legs are not getting any leaner and I have been working my butt off. I'm a free life time Weight Watcher, going on three years now, so that is my eating plan. My workouts consist of a three week rotation. MWF: cardio,ie:powerMax, which I just got and absolutely LOVE, or Mega step, or Step Works or one night I might run 2to3 miles. TTH:MIS, I've even worked up on my weights because you say they do nice things for you. Then after three weeks of that, I switch to the PSseries on MWF, going for maybe mile to two mile walk or run, (depends if it is inside or out)I usually do the run only if I have time. Then on TTH a cardio session with one of your step tapes. I even measured myself hoping that would make me feel better but I've gained inches since Nov. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Help!!! Sorry so long winded and whiney. You are such an inspiration!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.