Help me pick a new Bento DVD

kristan

Cathlete
Here's what I have: Cardio Pump hi/lo, Cardio pump step, and ASC2. I've done ASC1 on Netflix; don't feel the need to own it.

I was thinking hi/lo Extreme. I'm looking for something that has circuits or a circuit premix. I usually hate hi/lo but I really like her cardio pump hi/lo. Any thoughts?

HLX is an awesome workout but a bit of a space hog. it was 2 or 3 premixes with All Pump Extreme segments. she also has hi-lo dome that has a short 21 min. total body workout using either a step or a bosu. this,IIRC, also has 3 premixes using slo-mo weights segments for a cardio/weight circuit.

i also like slo-mo on its own but that is just me ;-)

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1307/4842454/16585805/276676894.jpg

Hi,

I love HLX and I have never enjoyed Hi/lo until I got that one. It is an intense workout with lots of premixes. It does require a little space, but you can modify and still get a great workout.

Tracy

HLX is great and though I haven't done it in a while, I found it pretty easy to modify to my space. If you are looking for some good circuit premxies this one may be the one for you. There is a HLX premix for the lower body that is killer. It uses footage from HLX and APX and works the lower body quite nicely. There is a lot of APX footage on HLX so you are getting a lot of bang for you buck!

That being said, I *think* my favorite hi/lo from Amy is Hi/Lo Dome Challenge. It was not quite as tricky to pick up but works me perfectly and the music is a lot of fun.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. Amy has fast become one of my favorites!
Angela:7

HLX or HLD - which is her Dome workout. I love both. KBX is basic hi/lo with a kick box flair. All three are fun.

I vote for HiLo Dome, I like the choreography better than her HiLo Extreme - but both are great workouts!

i got hi lo dome first and loved it - i am not a hi lo person either. then, of course, i had to try hi lox, and that too is fantastic. it is a nice change from step, not too dancy, and the time flies. i like the weight work on hi lox better b/c the moves on hi lo dome are from may's slo-mo, and i found some to be just plain uncomfortable on my lower back.

either way, amy's hi lo shines and you won't be disappointed. also, if you order from advanced workouts you can try for 30 days!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.