help kathryn!!

boxer

Cathlete
Hi
You helped before with power90x I have the arms and shoulders and pylo I wanted to get more of the upper body workouts. Should i get all of them? I noticed they have chest and back and then chest again with triceps is this worth it? So many choices not enough money right?? lol thanks

Not Kathryn...but I also have P90X and would actually recommend them all. His upper body work is really good. Chest and Back was probably one of my "favorites"...it's really hard, but it works really well!! It would be hard to recommend one over another, alot of it depends on what muscle groups you want to work. But again, Chest and Back is great...lots of push ups and pull ups!!

Deni

I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps on Friday and I can feel it!! Last time I did that workout, I felt it in my back... so you know he's working you all over!!!!! }(

I enjoy all of them...

Shoulders and Arms is my favorite P90X workout. It pairs with Chest/Back, but if you don't like, or want to do, so many push-ups and chin-ups and pull-ups, and you have Cathe's S&H Chest/Back, that can do for now.

The Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and Back/Biceps pair of DVD's are good to have for variety. There are some different exercises in these than in S/A and Ch/Bk, particularly for the shouldesr, triceps and biceps. I would recommend getting them.

Hi Kathryn,

What equipment is needed for P90X Shoulders and Arms? I want to make sure I have all that I need before ordering.

Thank you!!

Doria

Just in case Kathryn doesn't revisit this post...the only equipment needed for shoulders and arms are various weighted dumbbells.

Deni

Thanks!

If you were to pick between PUB and P90X Shoulders and Arms, which would you choose? I can get one or the other. I have most of Cathe's weight workouts and love them.

Thanks again!

Doria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.