Help!! I lost my cell phone address book!!

trixie108

Cathlete
So I go yesterday to get a new cell phone that has been a long time coming. I asked the salesguy if he could transfer my address book to the new phone and he says "no problem". He hands me my new phone and there are only 2 numbers in there!!! I'm like "where did all my numbers go?", and he said there were only 2 on my SIM card.

Apparently my contacts were saved in my old phone's memory, not on the card. Does anyone know of any way to get these numbers back, or are they permanently lost in technology oblivion?! I don't know anyone's number by heart, because (obviously) I used my cell phone address book...AARGH!

If the numbers are still in the old phone, you should be able to transfer them from the phone to the SIM. Look for an option about copying your contacts or something like that. Once they are on the SIM, you should be able to put the old SIM in the new phone and transfer them into the phone.

Sorry I can't give more specific details than that...what kind of phone was the old phone?

If you don't have the old phone anymore, how about your monthly bill? It should contain the numbers that you have called and received.

Good luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.