Help! I hurt my knee!

Hi everyone. I had just finished happy hour hi lo this morning and was feeling great, and I got down on the floor for the abs section, then my BF called me to come look at something, and when I came back, I tried to get on the floor again, and something strange hapened to my left knee. It happened so fast I'm notreally sure how I did it. The pain was so bad I had sitstill for a few minutes. I got BF to bring me some ice and that seemed to help at first, but now I can barely walk. It especially hurts when I bend it. Does anyone know what I might have done? and what I can do to help it heal? I'm really devestated because lately I've really been doing well with my workouts and would hate to have to stop.
Thanks eveyone!

Hi Sarah!

Sorry if this shows up twice. I posted it and it disappeared! It is hard to tell you what to do because we don't know how badly you have hurt your knee. I would suggest that you ice it every hour tonight for 15 minutes. If you still cannot walk or bend it in the morning I would suggest you go to your doctor. I know it is frustrating, but hang in there. Usually people who have strong bones, muscles & ligaments bounce back real quick. You may be surprised!! Keep us posted.
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.