Help! Cardio Coach question

msmik

Cathlete
I read about the big sale and am planning on buying some Cardio Coaches. If I buy the CD can I put it in my I-tunes and transfer to my I-Pod?

Annie

Last edited:
Yes, you can! Aside from the 10 CD Set, the only other CD's available right now are Volumes 3, 4, and 6. I believe these are in limited supplies so hurry!!

I have hear lots of good things about these work-outs. I have a lot of I-treads which I really like. But I think a big variety of options keeps me fired up about exercising.

Annie

I'll just tag along on this thread to add that I just finished V4 for the first time, running outside. I haven't run in awhile at all, let alone outside. And I'm still working on recovering my endurance after having a cold for two weeks.

I had the best time with this! It was a fantastic workout and I loved every minute of it -- and finished it!

Thanks to the posters in another thread who mentioned this is one of the volumes that was geared a little more toward running.

Thanks for the tip on vol. 4 for running. I think we might we getting warm enough to get outside soon!

Annie

I am going to have to use my treadmill for another month or so. I just downloaded Vol 2. What others would be good for a treadmill?

I am going to have to use my treadmill for another month or so. I just downloaded Vol 2. What others would be good for a treadmill?
Oh gosh, ANY of them would work very well on a treadmill. Volume 8 is ALL hills and it's very hard, but the rest of the workouts incorporate a mix of sprints and hills and/or treks (a fast hill). Volume 2 is my favorite of the shorter workouts and I think you'll be very happy with that one. They're all good and you can't go wrong with any of them ;) :D. It's impossible for me to name my favorite because that changes with my mood, but I tend to reach for Volumes 4 through 7 the most. You'll definitely want 5 and 7 for the treadmill because they have a faster tempo and are great for running!!

Thank you Miss Lee for the suggestions. I'll get 5 and 7 for sure. I run on a dirt road and hope to get back to it when the mud dries out. It will be great having a couple that are good for both treadmill and running.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.