Hello Michigander's!

I'm in Lansing. Perhaps my neck of the woods would be a good middle ground for the southwest and western contingents to meet?

Anne

Hi Lynn. Again I thought I was the only Catheite in Kazoo.I teach fitness classes for Kazoo Community Education and if you ever took one of my classes you would see some familar footwork thanks to you know who! Of course I have to modify some of the choreography, but since I have become a Cathe convert my classes are alot more interesting. Stay healthy and enjoy this fabulous weekend that is upon us! I must run and get a quick workout in before I am off for the day....

Hi Sher-

Small world, isn't it?? I'll have to check out one of your classes..when do you teach? Also, you don't by any chance do a workout show on Public Access Televsion do you?

Enjoy the warm temps this weekend.. 65 degrees is what they are predicting on Sunday!! How weird is that?!

Lynn M.

Rhonda,

My office is on Main Street, just south of Packard. I work just 2 buildings south of the new brick townhomes on Main Street.

Do you work in the main campus at UofM?

Michelle

Michelle,

I am right on Campus (Angell Hall) on State Street, kinda across from the MI Union. If your familiar with Campus at all.

Rhonda

Klaudia & fitcat33 - I live so close to you guys! I live on Ridge Road in New Baltimore! I didn't think there was anyone around here who did Cathe workouts!

Hello again Lynn,
I teach M/W 5:30-6:30 at Old Central H.S. (strength class) and T/Th 6-7 at Milwood M.S.(basic fitness) It is not I who has the Public Access show, although I have considered doing one!I am off to Fort Custer for a long nature walk today. Enjoy the day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.