Heavy Resistance Band

PhyllisG

Cathlete
I am looking to get a heavy resistance band. Are they purple? Where is the best place to get these. I like Cathe's 3 and was wondering if they are being sold anywhere else or if there is another one that you like. TIA

Phyllis,

I bought Cathe's at my local Dunham's sporting goods store. The greet is supposed to be medium resistance but it is TOUGH! It is a lot tougher than the green Dynaband used in other workouts. Since there are three bands included, you get light resistance (salmon), medium (green), and heavy (blue). I think it is a great deal for the three.

Carrie

Cathe's resistance bands on available now for 19.99. And believe me they are tough! give them a try

I would like to get Cathe's resistance bands and I see they have them. They are in my cart actually. The price is good--$19.99 but the shipping is high--$10.25--and I live in NYS. I just ordered some Cathe stuff from Walmart with instore p/u which is great. I was hoping they would have the bands also but no luck. I can't find them in any stores.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.