Health Success Story!

lawyergirl22

Hey all--

I just wanted to share a major (imho) health success that I have experience with Cathe workouts. Background: I gave birth to my son in October 2006. Needless to say, I did not work out at all throughout the pregnancy and put on quite a bit of weight. 2 weeks post partum I was 184lbs! I ended up nursing him for 15 months, and was doing The Firm from about 8 weeks pp until last summer when I switched over to Cathe.

The Health part:
We got new life insurance policies in September 2007. At this point, I had not gotten a good workout program down, and was still sitting at about 170lbs. Anyway, the blood work showed that my bad cholesterol was 109 (anything above 100 is considered high) and my total cholesterol was 176. Not great!

I just participated in a health fair for my employer, and I am sooooo happy to announce that my bad Cholesterol is down to 76, and my total cholesterol is down to 156! My doctor is thrilled and so am I. The scale is also down to 156lbs! I am now concentrating on my body fat and my weight (I am 5'7"), but I am really encouraged by these numbers.

Thanks Cathe!

That is so wonderful! Keep it up. You're on the right path--with Cathe, you can do anything!

Thanks for the positive words all! I have increased my strength training recently, and the weight loss has stopped the last couple weeks. :( However, I keep reminding myself of how far I have come, and I refuse to give up! I am so thankful that I have these numbers to remind me that progress is not just limited to the scale.

Don't be discouraged about the weight staying put, but check out the changes in your body and how your clothes fit. I am trying to shave off the last 5-8 lbs, but I gotta say, If I stayed just as I am, I look pretty darn good. After two kids, I was in the same situation as you and now I have a nicely toned body and great health as well.

You should be very proud of yourself, so give yourself a pat on the back!

That is so wonderful! Keep it up. You're on the right path--with Cathe, you can do anything!
I agree! The world is your oyster! (If you like oysters! If not, just take the pearl and run!)

But, really, we rarely discuss it, but the health benefits to working out are great!

Congratulations!

Update on me

So, just wanted to post a little an update, as we just finished a weight loss challenge at work. Thanks to Cathe, I was the big winner of the $$$$ prize, but more importantly, in 10 weeks I dropped 10 lbs and 3% body fat! I am sooo excited and could not be happier with my progress.

Just a few more to go to my ultimate goal!

Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.